Sonic Electronix

I've had a kicker cvr 15 and a power craptastic amp in a sealed box in my avalanche for about 3 months now and I'm craving way more bass.....idk what it hits but im sure it doesnt hit over 125....i would like to keep the box under 8 cubes if possible since i have to use the bed of my truck a little bit...anyone have any ideas or am i fucking nuts to think i can do this on such a small budget?

I did it with the same budget. ALOT of cheap subs, ported box, dcent amps one good battery and some 0ga

i already have a yellow top and 0 gauge....im excluding the cost of alternators, highs, and mids... but am going to buy them....what do u mean by ALOT of cheap subs???

I used 8 Clarion SW1251s and 2 Audiopipe 1500s. Paid $200 for the subs and $110 a piece for the amps. All brand new. Research best bang for the buck subs and narrow those down to wha tyou liek then fidn an amp/amps that will fit those subs, then build a good box!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I used 8 Clarion SW1251s and 2 Audiopipe 1500s. Paid $200 for the subs and $110 a piece for the amps. All brand new. Research best bang for the buck subs and narrow those down to wha tyou liek then fidn an amp/amps that will fit those subs, then build a good box!

wow.when u meant cheap you meant it haha...i wish i could fit 8 12s in my truck...i dont want to take up the whole bed or take out the rear seat...ill figure something out...

Where do u want the 150 to be at?? A 150 @ dash on music, all sealed up will be a hell of a lot more difficult than in the kick, door open on a TL. I'd look around in the classifieds for a pair of Type-R 15s, AP 30001D, some wirings, and batts. Something like that in the correct enclosure can do a damn good # if done right. A legit 150 @ the dash on music I really can't see happening unless u get a ton of lower power woofers and wall off.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived