I DONT GET IT IM ABOUT TO SELL IT ALL!!!!

ok heres a quick vid for a better vision of my setup

lemme fix that for you...

and your rear battery isnt hooked up properly...

as previously stated...

1.take that 0ga... from front battery positive, and connect directly to rear battery positve... (fuse between of course)...

2.rear battery negative... ground to frame with 0ga...

3.then connect everything to the battery... amps positive.. to battery positive... amp negative (ground) to battery negative...

if you want to use the distro block... go from rear battery (+) to distro block THEN to the amps...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

run the 0g to the battery.. then take your 4g from the batt to both amps.. that will be alot better

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lemme fix that for you...

and your rear battery isnt hooked up properly...

as previously stated...

1.take that 0ga... from front battery positive, and connect directly to rear battery positve... (fuse between of course)...

2.rear battery negative... ground to frame with 0ga...

3.then connect everything to the battery... amps positive.. to battery positive... amp negative (ground) to battery negative...

if you want to use the distro block... go from rear battery (+) to distro block THEN to the amps...

but i dont want that little kinetik HC800 to run both amps and thats what will happen if i wire it the way u say im just trying to figure out how to lose the voltage drop im getting and be able to just slap until i dont want to slap no more... not my system cut out when it wants too

your losing voltage going to your 2nd battery by dropping the wire down to 4g then running it to the amp

run the 0g to the batt, run both amps off that back batt, and see if you still have the problem

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

run the 0g to the battery.. then take your 4g from the batt to both amps.. that will be alot better

thats what people are sayin but that would mean that the little kinetik HC800 is going to power both amps and its not big enough for all that

and i would think if the kinetik HC800 is running both amps there would be more voltage drop on both amps

if im already getting voltage drop on my JL and it has its own battery plus the under the hood battery so basicly it has 2 batterys kinda and still loseing voltage this is what im trying to figure out....

but i dont want that little kinetik HC800 to run both amps and thats what will happen if i wire it the way u say im just trying to figure out how to lose the voltage drop im getting and be able to just slap until i dont want to slap no more... not my system cut out when it wants too

dude just listen to us. the hc800 will be connected to the front battery and to the alternator so idk where the hell you think the battery is gonna run the amps by itself, its fine. run 0 gauge from front batt STRAIGHT to the hc800, then have 2 4 gauge wires or whatever to your amps. enough said.

Listen already...

that little battery wont run both amps.... BOTH batteries will run BOTH amps... seriously dude you got a phone, pm me your # if you want to talk, i can clear this up really really quick for ya.

What your not understanding is everything in your car is in a system. Your alternator charges both batterys, when the bass hits it will pull from both batteries. IT and i do repeat IT ALWAYS, FOREVER AND EVER will pull from both batteries because there wired together and they are charged together. If they arent wired together it wont work because nothing will be charging the back battery

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

Think of it like this, the way you have the system setup now it divides the power each battery see's from the alt by 2 so if your starting battery is 44ah and the alt puts out 90amps that battery may only get 45 amps instead of the full 90 amps for a total of 89 amps for the sub to power with. The same for the stage amp with the hc800 only having 36ah and 45 amps from the alt. Now if we combine the batteries and the alt we can get 44+36+90 for a total 170 amps to power the system with as a whole instead of trying to divide it up. Kinda crude way to explain it i guess but i hope you see what i mean.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

hey bro i have a focus too, do what they said with the battery, check and see if that works which it will. then, change ur ground to the bolt right under where ur top half of ur back seat latches...that is a great ground. then do the big 3, takes like 5-8 feet of 0 gauge. u could do it in 4 gauge too, it doesnt really matter. i have mine in 4 gauge and stock battery and alternator running 1600 watts. ur battery situation is messed up. wire it like they told u, then change ur ground, and do the big 3.

Archived