enemyofsilence Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 looking good man. keep it up Team Bass-Hz
tejcurrent Posted February 23, 2010 Author Report Posted February 23, 2010 Thanks, there's lots more to go with the charging system. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Loudintha509 Posted February 23, 2010 Report Posted February 23, 2010 those alts are sexy do just tell dom what color. or is it extra? I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
tejcurrent Posted February 24, 2010 Author Report Posted February 24, 2010 I couldn't tell you the specifics because I honestly don't know. I'd just ask him, he's been responding very quickly to my pms. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Loudintha509 Posted February 24, 2010 Report Posted February 24, 2010 will do thanks nice build 21's. those are bigger than most peoples rims. :01nocomment8so: I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted February 24, 2010 Report Posted February 24, 2010 will do thanks nice build 21's. those are bigger than most peoples rims. :01nocomment8so: not mines nice build man..cant see it wired down for more fun
tejcurrent Posted February 25, 2010 Author Report Posted February 25, 2010 I can't see buying rims with the area I live in. I go off road too much, and my wife loves to drive over (or sideways into) curbs I might get slightly larger rims at some point, but honestly I'd rather have a 6" lift with stock rims and lots of tire. I started working on a design for a quad bracket. I just decided to try it once myself. Bought pulleys and a belt It wouldn't be practical to have a few spacers machined, it made much more sense for me to go to the local car crushing place. They let me pick these for free. I was going to buy new but the dealer wanted $60 a piece. I just need these small spacers that help hold the pulleys in place. while giving them clearance. That's it till I have more time. tejcurrent XS Power T3
micahmye Posted February 25, 2010 Report Posted February 25, 2010 I'm impressed, not everyday do you see someone design their own quad alt bracket. I might have to steal that idea from you "The Pimp Van" Build "The Pimp Van" Rebuild Youtube Photobucket Feedback For Sale
lukaQ Posted February 25, 2010 Report Posted February 25, 2010 I'm impressed, not everyday do you see someone design their own quad alt bracket. I might have to steal that idea from you x2 Got carbon fiber dust cap???
basshead4life Posted February 25, 2010 Report Posted February 25, 2010 this build is amazing Team S.M.D. Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1 - American Bass 500.1 - 60 ft of 3/0 -480 Ah of battery - (2) stock alternators (70 +90) - Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.