Optima Battery Question..ugly Box Pic Aded..

Chevy, you just gave me an idea!!!

And James' right, it does depend on the vehicle. I had a 85 lincoln towncar with 2 RF bd1000s on a stock alt and the biggest Autozone Duralast bat I could find, 1000ca 850 cca, and my lights NEVER dimmed.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

I found the Everstart Marine Maxx 29..It has 875 Marine Cranking amps and 125 AH rating...It is big and it is Heavy..And I have to try to find a place to put it..Hopefully I will be able to mount it tonight..And Chevy Boy I did the 0 guage to the Fuse box..Just the wire from the Battery to the fuse box right. I am going to ground rear battery to the chasis of the car instead of running 2 runs of 0 guage..Well wish me luck..I am gonna need it..I have a limited amount of 0 guage in the trunk and a big azz box in the way...

Good News ...I have just enough positive 0 in the trunk to mount the battery where I planned in the first place. I was nervous because I thought I cut my postive run too short, but after looking I believe I have just enough to make it to the terminal..Still not for sure, but 99% sure...So now when the kids go to bed...Damn Runts...I am gonna go back out and get it wired up and see if it helps...It is a beast of a battery..Size wise..I think It should make a big difference..Hope it just doesn't dim anymore..Plus might be a little louder what yall think??

Battery is in...No Dimming of the lights or anything...I can bump the lowest bass and not even a flinch..$70.00 Wal-mart battery and the problem is solved..Well I can tell you this......And yall don't laugh at me..But my box is so ugly, a thief would turn around and say, that shit ain't worth it..The paint job is my Theft deterent device...People see how ugly my stuff looks and they wouldn't want to steal it for nothing..So yall don't laugh at my spray painted box...I just haven't gotten around to carpeting it...Anyway...The battery freakin rules all..I still have to put a fuse on the back battery, but I got to get one first so that is next, but..Here it is...All sealed up...

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

What ya talkin bout man if I was bout to steal that, I'd be like "JACKPOT!"

I always wanted to know what a crx style box sounds like in a trunk car...do you not hear your rear deck as much as the sub?

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

I don't hear it at all, granted, I don't have the Deck Cover on it cause it rattled and I haven't cut the Hole in it for the Blow hole yet. But no..I have a good bit of sound deadner on there and the deck dosn't rattle...On the inside all you hear is bass...But on the outside the trunk rattles a little bit..I am trying to save up to get me another trunk lid...Mine is cracked and has holes drilled in it because of the 2 spoilers I had on it..It sounds lots better than it looks...I wish I could find someone around that had an amp that put out more power than my Us amps..I want to see how it reacts and sounds to more power...Cause I think it can handle it...