5% all around 05' Tahoe

TahoeDD

Gotta love it blacked out. I won't roll without tint.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

tint looks sick! i have 20% :-( i wanna get my winshield done this spring tho!

havin the windhsield done is friggin great!!! EXCEPT at night. I have my F/S Ext Cab Blacked out on the windows (5% or better) and got a layer of 50% on my 'shield. It can be a bit tricky at night to not hit medians and curbs when turning. If it wouldnt hit my pockets for another $120, I'd redo the 'shield with like 65%

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

ain't helpin ya out on the sides. kinda wish I had a Town Car or Cont'l that the side markers come on when you turn :P Geezer cars FTW!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

man dude with all that space id get me some 18s brother.

believe me i would LOVE to man. no cash flow i'm a broke college kid, If I did have the cashflow I'd put it into a roll pan 3/5 drop and some 26's. I've had that setup for over a year and it bangs fairly hard for 2, 12's. I get a lot of compliments (and a lot of loose interior pieces now) haha. I still know it doesn't compare to a lot of setups here but im pretty happy with it for now. and thanks everyone for the tint compliments! I have future plans to re do the front sides to double 5% and do double 5% halfway down the windshield

• 1 month later...

this might sound dumb and noobish but how do you put up pics like this person? without inserting a link? thanks.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

• 1 month later...

looks good man

wish i could go 5% on my windows, its 35% and the cops fuck with u out in my erea

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 4 weeks later...

havin the windhsield done is friggin great!!! EXCEPT at night. I have my F/S Ext Cab Blacked out on the windows (5% or better) and got a layer of 50% on my 'shield. It can be a bit tricky at night to not hit medians and curbs when turning. If it wouldnt hit my pockets for another $120, I'd redo the 'shield with like 65%

120 is a little much theres a custom shop in phoenix az that will do a windshield for around 70-100 bucks

1998 Jeep Wrangler Tj Sport 4.0L

Headunit:Pioneer AVIC-N2

Front Speakers:Boston 746

Rear Speakers:Boston CX-6

Speaker Amp:Kenwood KAC-526

Subwoofer:Kicker Free Air Competition 8inch

Subwoofer Amp:Kenwood KAC-428s

Wiring:Stinger 4&8 Gauge, Rockford Fosgate 16G

Big3 in 4 guage stinger and two 8 gauge stinger wire

Rockford Fosgate Battery Terminals,Connections and Distro Block

Rockford Fosgate Signal Cables

*UPGRADE COMING SOON ONCE SUBS AND AMPS ARE DECIDED*