Feeler about Wire

i just bought 150 ft of 1/0 about 10 minutes before i saw this thread. If not I probably wouldve went with this deal.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

complete specs on this wire..

Pure OFC wire

6370 strands

.010 strand dia.

prob, just bringing it in the colors translucent red and black

thank you

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I'm in the market right now as we speak for wire. I would consider redoing all that I have in my car right now which is going to consist of 3 runs of + and 3 runs of - along with all the additional cable that is my big 3 and wire connecting my batteries together in the rear along with wire going to the amps. I have a variety in the car now in Stinger, Knu, Kicker, and Xscorpion. I've pretty much just pieced together what I found good deals on through the past 2 years. This seems to be a very good deal and usually I'm skeptical about buying wire online if I've never seen it before, but in this case I know it will be a good product to get. 1/0 is some of the easiest stuff to sell here online and I'm sure I could move the current wire in my car to be able to purchase what I would need even though that's not completely necessary.

Keep us updated and let us know when it will be available for purchase.

Also is this something that will take a long time to get in or will there be product on hand that a customer can place an order and receive the product a few days after ordering? I only ask because I remember the Shok Industries deal where so many people would have to buy wire and then when the order was filled the people would get their product. If that's the case I'm not interested in waiting that long.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I'm in the market right now as we speak for wire. I would consider redoing all that I have in my car right now which is going to consist of 3 runs of + and 3 runs of - along with all the additional cable that is my big 3 and wire connecting my batteries together in the rear along with wire going to the amps. I have a variety in the car now in Stinger, Knu, Kicker, and Xscorpion. I've pretty much just pieced together what I found good deals on through the past 2 years. This seems to be a very good deal and usually I'm skeptical about buying wire online if I've never seen it before, but in this case I know it will be a good product to get. 1/0 is some of the easiest stuff to sell here online and I'm sure I could move the current wire in my car to be able to purchase what I would need even though that's not completely necessary.

Keep us updated and let us know when it will be available for purchase.

Also is this something that will take a long time to get in or will there be product on hand that a customer can place an order and receive the product a few days after ordering? I only ask because I remember the Shok Industries deal where so many people would have to buy wire and then when the order was filled the people would get their product. If that's the case I'm not interested in waiting that long.

honestly the first large order, im trying to setup a presale, from then on it will be avail on a dedicated site. in stock

if i dont have it in stock it wont be on the site.

Hoping to get this rolling into something where i can make freq, orders and bring in multi styles of wire and sizes..etc.

I think I have a pretty good idea of what people are looking for and what I can supply on hand.

When I know more, you guys will be the first place I let know.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i have quite a bit of interest in this wire, even though im running knu fleks.

is there any way that you guys could post up some comparision pictures? 1,000 strands is a HUGE difference.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Why do you consider Stinger Power wire an inferior product?

Whats bull shit is paying the $8.00 to $850 a foot for 1/0 at our local Stinger dealers hence why I was so happy to find bagboy/Darvex many years ago.

I wasn't calling stinger an inferior product. I was just speaking in general. But if said wire is BETTER and cheaper than the Stinger wire then that will make the Stinger wire inferior to the BETTER wire. I have Stinger in my truck now and I have no issues with it but with this economy why pay more when I can get something better for cheaper.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

I'm definatly going to be on the lookout for this. And maybe when it drops I could go pic it up in Fresno to have it asap. lol

And Red and Black really work for me, Silver would have been a bit better but Black works.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

maybe ill run this shit as a neg run for now and if its good ill use it in the whole vehicle, only 1/0tho? id be interested in some 8g speaker wire

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------