Ford must have paid BIG bucks for this

As soon as the check gets lighter and the cars are no longer free, you better believe Ken will be running away from Ford. That fiesta is still sexy nontheless, even though its a ford. A really big check can only explain a switch from Boobarus to a ford.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

that car is hideous.... hopefully he goes back to the Subaru... or gives it to me... either or... lol

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

It's a goddamn fiesta...

I remember seeing a ford rep talking about their new line of fiestas, the dude was so ignorant he stated "I'm personally into racing cars, and the new fiesta is a great racing car, it's got the spoiler, racing stripes, and low profile tires, it's definitely a car racers are going to like"

Really? Spoilers, racing stripes, and low profile tires are what makes a racing car? I guess the stickers and other bolt on's have some hidden lines and wiring going off into the engine that you cant see from the outside. I'd be scared to put a monster sticker on them, it might over heat the engine from too much horsepower gain. Oh yeah, you know that bitch is FAST!

It's a fucking fiesta... :fool:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

It's a goddamn fiesta...

I remember seeing a ford rep talking about their new line of fiestas, the dude was so ignorant he stated "I'm personally into racing cars, and the new fiesta is a great racing car, it's got the spoiler, racing stripes, and low profile tires, it's definitely a car racers are going to like"

Really? Spoilers, racing stripes, and low profile tires are what makes a racing car? I guess the stickers and other bolt on's have some hidden lines and wiring going off into the engine that you cant see from the outside. I'd be scared to put a monster sticker on them, it might over heat the engine from too much horsepower gain. Oh yeah, you know that bitch is FAST!

It's a fucking fiesta... :fool:

There is an old fiesta around here. It's flat gray, nice little 12" hubcaps that are painted red, but it's faded so it's more of a ugly pink. The muffler is bigger than the wheels. Shits badass bro. Now all he needs to do is head up to wallyworld and get some xplode speakers.

Edited by somerandomguy