Worst. Burnout. Ever.

Is there a vid of that? It would be cool to see.

I don't think so... it was at a pissy little drag meet, guy was fooling around a bit, honestly I don't know how he didn't light up all 4 but it just went clank a lot. Everything still worked ok... except the car didn't move any more :lol:

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Those certainly aren't SLICKS so NO the tires had nothing to do with his failure to do a burnout, watch it again and again and you'll see it starts with a wheel spin to only stop from the brakes.

U R teh slowness

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Nah, seen a worse attempt... guy in a Subaru WRX STI dumped the clutch at 4.5krpm and snapped all axles...

now that is strange, was he running any special tires or something? I've gone to a couple of autocross events with many sti's and evo's who would rev to about 3k and just about dump the clutch without incident time and time again. There had to be an underlying issue to have that happen, it should just light all 4 up?

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

Archived