Does Anyone here like to cook?

i watch the food network a lot.

but i still havent been able to use skills i learned from there. makes me feel smart though

That's how I've learned from watching the Food Network. Watching the Food Network always makes me hungry though.

RF_power_product.gif

That's how I've learned from watching the Food Network. Watching the Food Network always makes me hungry though.

haha me too

i tend to get food then watch the food network

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Burrito's chicken gets my vote for tonight!! Thanks for the recipe bro. Ill snap some pics when its done and post it up here for other members to see (you already know what it looks like) lol.

Just need to go the the wine store and get some sake.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i mean thats cool and all, but i dont have a misses, and i dont want to rely on a misses :P

Lol.....your doing it wrong

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I have a recipe for my smokin hot and spicy chili beans. It includes habaneros, jalapenos, and green chilies. PM Me.

2001 Oldsmobile Alero 4Dr GL2 - R.I.P.2006 Dodge Charger R/TJVC KDx40AudioQ 2200d

Big 3 and KNU 1/0

Fi BL 15" (09 model) 4.2 cuft net @ 33hz(15.8 sq in per cube)

1999 Ford Ranger XLTPioneer DEH-6200btRockford Fosgate T400-4, T1500-1bdCP, T1 6.5" Components, RCA's, Distro blocks.1 Fi Car Audio BL 12 - 2.5 cuft net @31hz(16.8 sq in per cube)XS Power S3400, 2 KNU 1/0 runs and KNU Big 3.

Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170878-99-ford-ranger-fi-rockford-xs-power/

my teriyaki chicken...

3/4 Lbs chicken breasts or thighs... i like both if you know what i mean :rolleyes:

1 bottle sake (rice wine)

4 Tblsp soyu (soy sauce)

4 Tblsp mirin (sweet rice wine)

2 Tblsp sugar

*grated ginger

what i do...

poke chicken using a fork. mix other ingredients in a bowl (you will only mix in 2 Tblsp sake). marinate chicken in the fridge for 15 minutes. you now have 15 minutes to drink the rest of the sake. heat some vegi oil in a frying pan. first, fry the skin side of the chicken on medium heat untill the skin is browned. turn the chicken over to fry the other side on low heat. pour the sauce you used to marinate the chicken into the pan. cover the pan and steam cook the chicken on low heat untill done. remove lid and simmer untill the sauce becomes thick. stop the heat. slice chicken and serve on a plate. pour thickened sauce over the teriyaki chicken. lightly garnish with graded ginger.

i like to eat mine with steamed rice... or maybe some sushi! keep in mind, although i'm hawaiin this recipe is japanese style. enjoy! :drinks:

im gonna make Mels mac and cheese tomorrow night so i thought i should contribute.

That sounds really yummy Alfredo! I'm going to try that one!

I do most (well....basically all) the cooking in my house. Nothing too fancy, but I do OK.

Here's one of mine and my family's favorite recipes and it's super simple.

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/foil-p...nner-75460.aspx

For a recipe on Kraft's website it's pretty damn good. How can you argue with stuffing, chicken, cheese, broccoli, bacon and ranch?

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Easy to cook, and less washing up, i prefer all eatables from the freshmarket, asian-food shops or health-food shop, in case supermarkets or discounters r

good for cut-fest water, in my homecountry, dont know how its in the U.S. And for this recipe i use normaly pasta from dark grains, better for the absorption, gut white pasta works as well.

8 oz of pasta, Fusilli, Pene, Farfalle or something in this size

3 halfes of bell pepper red, yellow, and green

2 medium carots

2 medium onions

1 medium leek

idk how big the zuchini u can get in U.S. use arround 8 oz

6 medium Tomatos or a medium can of peeled Tomatos

3 oz tomato puree

1/2 or if u want a whole garlic clove

parsley, chive, basil in equal parts, fresh is better than frozen, basil is in dry as well ok

2-3 oz of grated Parmesan

Salt + Pepper (freshmilled taste better) and i use only a half shell of Thai-chilli, up to u to use more jalapenos or habaneros will work as well

First big plate full power, and if plate hot than the pot on it, if u have, use a kettle and heat a 3/4 gallon of water up, put the water

in the pot. If u have any kettle use hot water from the spigot. Wait till ur plate is hot, wait till ur pot is hot, helpfull to saving energycosts and it

use much longer if u put a cold pot with cold water on a cold plate. Put a spoon of oil in the water, a spoon of salt and than the pasta in the pot.

The pasta need 10-12 mins to get ready. In this time u start to wash the vegetables and cut them in small pieces. Start to cut with the bell pepper,

carots, onions, the other vegetables goes in the pot after them in case them use lower cookingtime, but normaly if use peeled Tomatos u can cut

all in the time where the pasta is cooking ready.

If the pasta is finished, dumb them in a sieve and let them there.

Clean the pot with hot water and back on the plate, put a tablespoon of oil (heatproofed oil, lot of olivoil isnt, look on the bottles if it heatproofed,

if u have any olivoil use sunflower oil, tastier than rape- or soyoil) and the chrusehd or chopped, salted garlic in. After a vew sec. start to put first the bell

pepper and carots in, fry it for 1-2 min, than follow the onions, stir it till the onions get glassy, than put the zucchini and leek in, fry that for another min,

than put the peeled tomatos in (if u use fresh tomatos u have to add 1-2 oz of walter). Wait till it start to boil, size the heat down to low medium heat

and put the lid on the pot and let it cook 20 min, from stir it up from time to time (3 or 4 times is enough in the 20 min), than start to put the herbages and

the chilli in flavor it with salt and pepper (late flavoring is good, in case u need lesser than if flavor from beginning, espaically salt) crank ur plate up and

put the pasta in, stir it till the pasta is hot. In the deep dish with it Parmesan over, ready, enough for 2-3 quantities. The good, if u alone easyly let the pot

get cold and put it in the fridge (2 days maby 3, test it with smell). If u havent a few of the vegetables unimportant and if u have u can add brocoli, white

mushrooms and so on.

If u want some meat in it, i think its better to fry some smallcutted beef, chicken, turkey or pork in a hot pan, that the meet is ready if u put herbage and flavors in, cause it will get dry and leached out if u start to fry it with the vegetables.

Another recipe, without tomatos, tomato-puree, and basil, is to fry the cuttted vegetables everything a little bit longer, and if the vegetables (u have to look for the bell pepper) get mellow, fry 1 or 2 eggs in, flavor with salt pepper and chilli, than add some precooked, 1 1/4 cup (start the rice to cook first) fragrant- or basmatirice and flavor that with 3 spoons of soy sauce (I prefer mushroomsoysauce from "Healthy boy brand" think the Thais sell these

soybrand and the dozends of diffrent tastes arround the world). If u want to put some meat in it start to fry ist with the onions. And reduce the

heat after u fryed the meat on, to 2/3 or the half what ur cooker can do. The recipe with the rice is 30 min cookingtime and the pastaversion 45-50 min.

With the rest of the bell pepper u can make a salad on the next day,

3 halfes bell pepper

2 carots

1 onion

little bit fresh ginger (1 or 2 slices cutted in tiny dices)

salt + pepper freshmilled in case of the taste

3 tablespoons of extravergine olivoil

1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegear

1-2 oz shredded Parmesan

parsley

cut the vegetetables in small pieces, mix with the flavors, oil, balsamic vinegear and the half of the parmesan, let it brew for 15 min, put the

rest of the Parmesan on it, roast a vew slices of ciabatta or baguette, ready. And raw vegetables is nothing for after 3pm.

Enjoy ur meal

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

if your looking for something simple yet filling perogie casserole is the way to go

ingredient

1-2 pounds ground beef

1 bag (usually only use 15-18 or so perogies) perogies cheddar and bacon are my fav mmm

a red sauce (any kind red pasta sauce works)

and cheese lots of cheese

you cook up your meat add some garlic if you'd like do what you will with your ground beef once cooked pour in your pasta sauce let simmer on low

while letting meat simmer cook up your perogies

once done layer the perogies in a baking pan throw on some grated cheese then your meat/pasta sauce and then another layer of cheese (the more cheese the better imo but i love cheese)

even everything out heat up the oven to 350º throw in the baking dish for rougly 30 mins let sit and enjoy

usually done and ready to eat in 45 mins

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

My moms "homemade" spaghetti sauce is the best Ive ever had and all you pretty much have to do is open cans!

2Lbs of Hamburger (browned)

1Lb of ground sausage (browned)

3 Cans of diced tomatoes with green chili's

3 cans of whole peeled tomatoes (mostly for flavor)

1 Jar 32oz (I believe) of Prego Meat Sauce (must be Prego or it tastes off)

1 Jar of Prego Sausage Sauce 16 oz

1/2 green pepper diced

1/2 Onion diced

Throw every thing in a 7 qt Crock Pot and heat on low. (Stir every so often.)

It takes all day to cook and just like chili it gets better everytime you reheat it. A bonus side effect (or curse in my case) all your neighbors will be hungry lol

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)