do you believe in "ghosts"?

When I was 17 and still living in NY, I visited sum buddies in CT and they took us on a little tour of the state's "haunted" areas. I've been super skeptical my entire life but after going inside the Undercliff Mental Institution it really changed my mind. To this day whenever I tell the story to people I still get sum wicked chills. Also went to Trinity Church(i think that's what it's called) and went to the spot where serial killer Michael Ross dumped a body in the 80s. We all really got some bad feelings being there and I know I kept looking over my shoulder because it felt like someone was behind me the entire time we were there.

If u guys wanna know more on either place Google has a decent amount of info on both, especially Undercliff.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

so sum buddies and trinity church are the names of the places?

if so thanks bro i have some readin 2 do

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

think you mean Undercliff Mental Institution and the trinity church not sum buddies

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I really used to like to dismiss all beliefs of paranornal activity... My grandfather passed away last February, we were really close. Up to this point i hadn't had a single experience with ghosts. He has a really nice garage so i would always do my car stereo work over at his house. Anyways, he was a total joker, he'd always pull stuff on me, jokes, pranks and whatnot. Well, about 3 weeks after he passed i started my box build over in the garage. I started hearing noises, though of course it was nothing. Eventually, when i managed to get my hed jammed into the most god awful spots in my car, laying upside down in my backseat or something stupid like that, i kept hearing footsteps... again nothing. After about an hour i was getting a little freaked out. I swear on at least three occasions i heard VERY distinct sounds of feet dragging on the floor. He had a lazy walk i guess and always drug his feet. Again, whatever.... but then everytime i started to run the drill or circular saw i would just get goosebumps and it FELT like someone was just glaring at me. You would know the feeling. Now again, everything dismissable, until... I have a small toolbox, just a flip open and take out the top rack type of deal, was sitting completely stable on my foldout table, which had absolutely no reason to fall, fell and spilled everywhere... okay well, "stupid me, my fault, okay, i better clean it up." The next part was what fully convinced me, and still has me believing today. As you all know you can get pretty stuffed into your car when you're trying to dig under carpet, or remove the rear deck or anything as such, and can lose all focus on what may be going on around you right? I was using an electrical drill, plugged into an extension chord to drive the screws into my box. While i taking some measurements for clearence inside my trunk, my drill decided to relocate itself under the table. I don't sit my power tools on the floor, or under tables for that matter. I didn't hear a crash, it was just there. My brand new bottle of wood glue, decided to do what it does best on the floor as it rested politely on it's side on top of some of my mdf cuts. And... my brand new box of wood screws thought they'd hide behind the air compressor, for who knows what reason. There are 5-1/0 ring terminals floating around somewhere too, if yyou find them, please let me know. Not only the fact that he was ALWAYS my company out in that garage at night, but the fact that it was prank war galore between the two of us right up to the morning he unexpectedly passed, lead my mind to think of a few explanations. Call me crazy, but i'm just going to say that i no longer build boxes in the garage across the black driveway at 3 a.m. anymore. :ph34r: Just so you know, and along with the fact that i am new, i just wanted to say that i am not known to make shiz up. Call me crazy, but i know where i sit my stuff.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

some info i got about Undercliff Mental Institution

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...24153306AA7I2bv

i will get the other place here soon

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I believe in ghosts, but they are not ghosts so to say.

I believe that "ghosts" are not the spirits of men and women, but rather fallen angels (demons) masquerading as our loved ones.

If man believes that he becomes a ghost or is reincarnated at death, he will exclude the possibility of heaven as his eternal home and God as his Father. Sorry if that makes any of you visiting grandparents sound evil :P

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i am a firm believer in ghosts, I have had a couple minor experiences with some weird supposedly haunted stuff but nothing crazy accept for when I was 2 years old. My mothers mom my grand mother died when I was 1 so I have no memory of her at all which is a bummer but anyways, I was in my carseat I guess and while my mom was driving one day I just looked at her and said mom, dont be sad about Nany being gone... And she was shocked she was like what? why would you say that? and I guess I said "because she told me to tell you not to be sad because she is ok, and she will see you again someday" Now my moms freaking out and this is where the story gets a little weirder. We get home and she calls her sister to tell her how freaked out she is and when she told her there was dead silence on the line for about 10 seconds and my aunt says "kristy just said the same exact thing to me about an hour ago!" Kristy is my cousin who is 1 year older than me. So a 2 and 3 year old saying something like that out of the blue on the same day around the same time just seems more than coincidence to me.

I find it weird that I believe In ghosts though because I am not a religious person at all. I dont really believe personally in any religion although technically my family is catholic religion was never enforced in my house. Hope noone takes that the wrong way, it is just my personal belief.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

lol no just think about this

ur house was bulid on land or the same spot many people have died/ got killed or w/e

just take one night and go around ur house with ur cam and take some pics and see wut u come up with

:blink: FUCK THAT

...i already had my share of experience's with my friend that left in 08...after a couple of months the door to the room down the hall from my room open'd BY ITSELF...and it was FULLY CLOSED meaning if i pushed on the door it wouldnt open i would have to turn the door knob to open the door...this happend a couple of times...then came the cold chill's...and then the thing that stopped me from falling asleep at night for a good month was seeing shadow's n actually seeing a glimps of his face...for 2 sec. i saw his face...after that night i couldnt i stayed up all night for a good month...

BTW...this all happend alot after christmas in 09 and its all started agn a couple of days ago

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Archived