Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon speak on Southern Rappers

although i agree with them to an extent...

these foos just mainly mad becuase they dont hold any weight in the rap/hip-hop game anymore,

there is no more major demand for what they do, and want people to have that craving for their stuff again, but that aint happenin

exactly. i see where they come from but the game is changing. Adapt to it or be a broke ass has been. Dont get me wrong i still got mad respect for all the real rappers out there

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Wu tang broke? thats a joke. Wu tang is mad because these rappers dont even put in any thought or effort, they had 3rd grade level rhymes and then make MILLIONS off of it, thats what pisses em off. there are rappers out there tryin to send a message but the radio would rather play a song about how Gucci GO HAM ON EM.

lance2.png

Gucci mane spits some real stuff. People say he isnt lyrical but anybody that takes times to listen to him would know he is. you just gotta relate to what he is rapping about

didnt read the whole thread bit this quote...hahahahahah :rofl: oh please...not even gonna go there

Look at Snoop, dissing Soulja Boy then a few months later being coo with him "cuz we need to accept the younger generation"....fuck no, we don't need to accept this lame music hence why I don't listen to the music...I'm just realizing lately how fucked up mainstream music really is and bitchmade this shit has become, not just rap though, like I posted that Rihanna music is made for 18+ audiences but its what teens and little girls are listening to...I honestly believe that type of music has a strong influence on younger girls no matter the parents...

LOL though, you say Gucci raps with "aggression" haha that's some funny shit...this is rapping with aggression

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Immortal Technique-"so if your message ain't shit, fuck the records you sold

'cause if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck

it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck"

haha now thats real fuckin talk.

edit: Nas-"It's becoming unbearable, Making hits is easy

Put a famous bitch on the hook there you go with a platinum CD"

Theres still some real talk out there about real problems with this world but the way the media rapes innocent musicians kinda filters it out. Thats why most influential lyrics will always be found underground.

One of my favorites from the South is K-Rino and the SPC, K is on a whole nother level when it comes to lyricism.

He can rip your head off with that fire

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

And can also be a great story teller

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I spoke to this man in person a while back.

Search "K-Rino" on youtube. I dont even have to embed a video because every one of his songs are hard as hell since the 80's when he started. Lyricsm at its fucking finest. Houston's underground pride.

And on topic I agree most southern music sucks now days, late 80's, and the 90's is when the good southern rap came out.

Now every time I turn on the radio it all sounds the exact fucking same, all I hear is "I got money" and "I got all this girls" and "I got all this cars" and shit. What good does it do me that the rapper has all that? I miss the good old days.

I spoke to this man in person a while back.

Search "K-Rino" on youtube. I dont even have to embed a video because every one of his songs are hard as hell since the 80's when he started. Lyricsm at its fucking finest. Houston's underground pride.

And on topic I agree most southern music sucks now days, late 80's, and the 90's is when the good southern rap came out.

Now every time I turn on the radio it all sounds the exact fucking same, all I hear is "I got money" and "I got all this girls" and "I got all this cars" and shit. What good does it do me that the rapper has all that? I miss the good old days.

Glad some one else agrees, I would really like to meet him someday, I have like 13 or 14 albums of his, and there are no skippable songs on any of em.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

hell yea k-rino goes hard, first song i ever heard him on was that "game goes on" with him and Ro, classic screw, been a Ro fan since for ever,

see dudes that aint from the south see all the commercial BS, and think thats what the south's all about,

they dont see the real shit...

"...Yes indeedy, guess you can say the needy got greedy, but i was tired of hearin my children scream 'daddy please feed me' "

"game goes on" K-Rino and Z-ro

Screwzooed-----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtEUD9XsYxA

Regular----------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p6GUxwo-bs

by the way, how do you put the youtube links to where it shows the player in the forum???

9515g

xa-3000s

use these tags (youtube)(/youtube) but instead of parentheses use []

then inbetween that "][" put the numbers/letters after the = in URL...so for the 2nd one above it would be 7p6GUxwo-bs

Yeah you don't have to rap everything with a message but all mainstream shit sounds the same...look at Birdman's last album, the first three songs had to do with money...terrible

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived