Sonic Electronix

Ok I know Im gonna get yelled at for this, but its just temporary for now until I can get it done properly. I cant get the wires through the dash or anything like that so I cant get the wires all the way to the trunk. Out of the stock black and blue harnesses which color is the power? Sadly I need to wire into those TEMPORARILY, please help

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

are you trying to power an amp off the HU power wire? cause if you tap into a wire that small you WILL burn it up. just drill a hole in the firewall and run the real power wire through it. dont risk burning down your car man.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Run the wire under the car. Btw, why can't you get it through the dash?

I have the stock stereo out and when I try to drop the new wire through they get caught somewhere and I cant find them, if I could them Id simply finish it the proper way.

are you trying to power an amp off the HU power wire? cause if you tap into a wire that small you WILL burn it up. just drill a hole in the firewall and run the real power wire through it. dont risk burning down your car man.

NO no, Im trying to just get the HU itself hooked up

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

:rolleyes: Take a pic of your car now and post it.......

Take another pic after you catch it on fire and post it........

See which one you like better and count the "I TOLD YOU SO" posts

Steven :girl_devil:

PS, Get a WIRE coat hanger, tape sone wire to it and fish it through the dash.... always worked for me

Edited by SGTSKIP

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

I have the stock stereo out and when I try to drop the new wire through they get caught somewhere and I cant find them, if I could them Id simply finish it the proper way.

Cut up a wire clothes hanger and use that......those have got me through alot of tough situations, such as running speaker wire through the rubber boot between the car and door.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

What ur trying to run new wires or new speaker wires ?

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017