Sonic Electronix

How Much Would You Guys Charge For This Install?

dont be too cheap. 1000 bucks for 2 weeks of work aint a whole-lot-a paper. if we were doing it in our shop, we would be around 2g's. custom work takes time and skill. if you aint a shop, then 1000 bucks may be in line with what they expect.

I with David, box alone would be in the $1000-1500 with some fiberglassing, and all the wiring, speed sensors, reverse senors you need to hook up to that deck, gps, and the camera wireing, last shop I worked at, we charged $250 for labor on those decks, and they still sold good, $75-150 for new Alt, $150-200 to run the power/rcas and wire up the batteries, it would be a min of $2000 for a side installer, a shop would charge about $4-7k

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I would charge 3100.00 here at the shop.

lmk.. lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Your looking at about $2000 not includding material on the street! that a $1000 for the box and $1000 in hookups. In a shop forget about it your gona come outa pocket. It will take a least a full week (7days) to get it all done and @ $ 60 an hour Your looking at $3360 just in labor.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

2k and a dime bag........ :blink:

throw in some rocks and its a done deal

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!