Walmart...Everstart Marine Maxx 29...$70, 18 month free replacement warranty and a 24 month pro rated waranty after that...125 AH rating...875 Marine Cranking Amps- Deep Cycle design...But the only thing is it is heavy and it is not sealed...But All you need is a battery box that you can buy at wal-mart for 7 bucks and walla...That is what I run and it works like a charm...Great voltage and even my car starts hard and fast.

"oh and a decka rep stated their battery will either compare or beat an optima yellow

"

i dont see how you got that the optimas are better from me saying the deka bettery would either compare or beat an optima yellow

he didnt say that you said that, he was just saying why would anyone trying to sell you something tell you that someone elses product is betteR?

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

he didnt say that you said that, he was just saying why would anyone trying to sell you something tell you that someone elses product is betteR?

oh lol my bad

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Well since this has to do with this topic:

What does the Ah (Amp hours) rating of a battery tell you?

EXAMPLE: 128 Ah, 1200 cranking amps

Does this mean that it can put out a steady 128 amps for 1 hour before it's dead?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

well what i did to get some cheap batts in my van was i found the local interstate battery warehouse and i went my happy ass in there and told them i was into sterio comps and wanted alot of batts and they had a new pallet of work a holicks in and didnt have the stickers on them yet, so they offerd me 10 brand new workaholicks for $25 a pice no core and no recipt lol and slaped some refurb stickers on it so i could walk out the door with them

and even got a few stickers to put on my van for advertisement purposes as well

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well what i did to get some cheap batts in my van was i found the local interstate battery warehouse and i went my happy ass in there and told them i was into sterio comps and wanted alot of batts and they had a new pallet of work a holicks in and didnt have the stickers on them yet, so they offerd me 10 brand new workaholicks for $25 a pice no core and no recipt lol and slaped some refurb stickers on it so i could walk out the door with them

and even got a few stickers to put on my van for advertisement purposes as well

damn thats nice

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer