Sonic Electronix

Old school car audio pics thread

Talking about Kicker, I remember someone on here had a pair of SoloBarics from Alma Gates Bronco.....one was used on "The Beast" the second was a spare.

I got those. To my knowledge one was used on the Bronco then reconed for Gary Biggs and the 2nd one is from a competitor from Florida and was one of his

extras that never got used.

You guys have alot of really cool gear. I kinda like playing with some of the older stuff, it brings back memories.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

RFR2215 Old School Punch Power 1000 rms / 2000 peak

dougbox48-2-09014-2.jpg

Top Sides

RFR2215.jpg

dougbox48-2-09013.jpg

Old School PA-1

PA-1Top.jpg

PA-1Front.jpg

PA-1Bottom.jpg

PA-1BackTop.jpg

Old School 200IX

200IXDSM.jpg

My 6.5 Dynaudio comps bought in 96 or 97, with the wonderfull large DM 120 tweeter. This system is since 20 years still in offer, only that they change

sometimes the tweeters. In the moment them have little tweeters. I had another 6.5 system from 94 them was with small tweeters as well.

001.jpg

Sounding on the point, clear with warm deep mids and silken highs, only difficulty for this system loud hard kicking low midbass than it can start to skip.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I actually had that PA-1

And Iam reconing one of those RF Punch 15s now, but I think I may go down to a 10" instead

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I actually had that PA-1

And Iam reconing one of those RF Punch 15s now, but I think I may go down to a 10" instead

I have 2 10" RFR2210

two 12" RFR2212

and the 15's pictured above RFR2215

The 10" have a 3 in voice coil and only rated at 600rms.. I am letting a friend of mine use the 10's right now with a P3001 on them.

• 1 year later...

We have a SoundStream The Continuum down at the shop. The polished aluminium one, we've even got the crazy box it came in where it was sandwiched between 2 kind of bubbles of plastic.

I'll get some pics next time I'm down there.

EDIT: Looks just like this:

continuum1.jpg

Hi!

are you maybe selling this amplifier??

how much do you want for that?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X