cqtama Posted March 2, 2010 Report Posted March 2, 2010 holy amp rack! very imppresive big numbers on low frequencies ftw R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Loudintha509 Posted March 2, 2010 Report Posted March 2, 2010 that shot with all those amps speakers tv s i think im getting dizzy. you are nuts and i hope you get a vid when some chick figures out what your pass. seat is for. I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
Neo_frog Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 Oh yes. Very sexy... And the van's nice too. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Chode69 Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 fuckin awesome!!! love your vids NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
MileSwimmer4444 Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 big things come in small packages. 4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz 2 - AP3000D 2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps 2 - RF Power Power 1 - Kinetic KHC2000 3 - Kinetic KHC2400 Iraggi 300A Knu Wiring
Loudintha509 Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 i love this build. which leeds me to ask do you have pics of other builds you've done. just insane workmanship. I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
wL<3bass Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 Glad to see some more pics of your install.... Definitely in my top 3 favorite installs.... It does absolutely ridiculous numbers at crazy low frequencies and it also clean! edit: Also where do you find all these hot chicks for hairtricks.... I swear you have more sexy women in your videos than anybody I've ever seen lol.. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
micb Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 Is a really nice sounding install, although it is low tuned it is quite balanced, the front end can be plenty loud if you need it to. Icemans upperbass is all about power supply, the design is mostly efficient in the mid 30's and below i.e. around port tuning but as the enclosure it is not oversized it still plays the highs nicely but requires more power to do so as the enclosure/subs are not as efficient at 40-50hz. When supply was at 15v (only from batts and a external power supply), I sat passenger seat with passenger door closed and drivers door open the 40-50hz highs were hard, made my nose itch and I was concous of my breathing, that was until the supply dropped and then the highs got quieter. If you swap the door i.e. sit in passenger side, close driver door but keep passeneger door open the lows are even more heavy and extened a fair bit lower. Supply is king for wider bandwdith as you need extra power to prop up output outside your high efficency band which usually near vent tuning. I look forward to hearing it again. My saying: "A boom a day keeps the hearing away."
knowledge Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 f*cking love this van! the install is just nutz! sick for shure bro! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.