Getting the Tahoe Painted!! WINNER ON PAGE 9! DAMN!

Dang, you get set back and come back even harder :) Thats what I like to see! haha. I think that blue would look sick. I wouldnt color match the rims though, unless you were going with a color that didnt stand out too much, such as pearl white or something along those lines. Idk, the blue rims is just too much for me. Either way it'll look great :)

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

I think the blue ya picked would be nice as hell...and if you did black accents it would be nasty :D

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Not a fan of blue, unless it was a dark metallic blue. I think that would be a good look. Other than that I just like black!

But it ain't my car!

Edited by BulletInjection

Here Steve, hope this helps your vision.

kcm6ic.jpg

I tired to get the color pretty close to the one you were talking about.

Don't ask me what happened to the rear rim, some spokes seemed non-existent in that picture, but I am PUI right now (Photoshopping Under the Influence) so it might just be me.

If there's another angle/picture you want me to try, or a different color, or something different you wanna have done tot he truck (chopped/dropped/tint/roof rack etc.), just hit me up and I can probably make it happen.

Edited by Jimmydb
oqlh02.jpg

Here Steve, hope this helps your vision.

kcm6ic.jpg

I tired to get the color pretty close to the one you were talking about.

Don't ask me what happened to the rear rim, some spokes seemed non-existent in that picture, but I am PUI right now (Photoshopping Under the Influence) so it might just be me.

If there's another angle/picture you want me to try, or a different color, or something different you wanna have done tot he truck (chopped/dropped/tint/roof rack etc.), just hit me up and I can probably make it happen.

haha

PUI is great

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details