SMD UPGRADE > SKIN PREVIEWS

i been stealing my neighbos unlocked wireless on my touchpro2 for a good hour now and the mobile skin seems to work pretty well. pictures all work and so does everything else but chat. maybe if i update my cell with flase or adobe i can get chat working ;)

just use the skyfire browser

The backgrounds are great

The top 10 post whore tab is going to add to BS posts on here. I made a poll but it was deleted quick... uh... ok, Us users dont matter?

Pleas make the uninterupted build log easier to access.... weed out the BS posts

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

The Mobile skin is not working for me anymore. It has the SMD logo, my username, "Forums" in the middle, the search field under that and then the rest of the page is blank where the actual content should be. This is when I look at it on my phone or on the pc.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Does anyone else have an issue where not all the emoticons show up? a good portion (90%) of mine show up as that annoying little box with shapes in it, meaning the image didn't load. I'll try clearing out my cache and check back here.

EDIT: Didn't seem to work. is there another update coming in the future to add more emoticons? Does anyone else have this issue?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Man I'm loving everything I have been seeing. You all did great work.

I have 2 favorite skins and they are SMD Dark and SMD Red/Grey (default).

I've been running the Red/Grey so far but have just changed to SMD Dark and like it alot and will probably keep it.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

• 3 weeks later...

The new Skin SMD Dark is Very Beautyfull, i like this skin :wub:

hairtrick.gif Cup Trick, Hair Trick, Flex, Breaking Glass... Hummm, it's very Good wub.gif35.gif

European Champ '06 Bass Race 120 to 129.9 dB

France Champ '07 points Street Max 1-2, Bass Race all catégory

France Champ '08 Points Street Max, Bass Race all catégory

1987 Peugeot 309 xr

Pioneer KEH-7020R

2 Blaupunkt VW380 15"

1 Oxygen Audio MK2.5KW

1 Optima Red Top 34

149 dB @ 59Hz - 2.400W @ 0.5 Ohm

Archived