Hertz VS Focal

crazygx470

Hey Huys I been looking for Some nice clean and powerhungry Mids & highs I been looking @ the HertZ HSK165XL or the Focal K2 Power 165KRX2 Has anyone had these speakers Im going to get 4 Pairs of either one of these 3 in the front door panels and 1 pair in the rear door panel with a 8" sub on each door foor sum nice mids, These speakers are going to be pushed by 3 JL Audio 600/4 Or 3 PDX4.150's ,I am still dibating on the amp too has anyone hered both of these also , Wich one do you guys think is better , Tnx guys any advice will help :) - Art

Exo is probably on a trek to whoop a scammer's ass right now. Doubt he'd get out of audio like that. He waits at his bedroom window all day listening for bass haha.

ha i bet he will come out with a video from no where with some bomb ass shit :) as in new things ha

does any one think focal is overpriced?? or is it just me lol

cowboys_logo.gif

does any one think focal is overpriced?? or is it just me lol

Its like everything in price in audio. If u have a hundred of soundquality where the price is 1000, u get the 90 for a 100, for every point up from the 90 u pay a 100 more.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

not sure of the guys name on here but he has the really sic BMW thats all about SQ

I believe he is now running JL amps maybe talk to him about that.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Archived