Second Skin Audio

got my SMDs

That guy must workout, I do and I bench 260lbs..guess he's a bison! But shit these are pain in the ass to move about, BTLs i throw around get used to them.

Anyway.. We sold a bunch, but I kept #100 for my own collection.

Enjoy!

eh, just started working out again. Getting back to where I used to be. 265 aint bad for a guy your size though.

And no im not a bison, im down to eat one though.....lol

Becareful with those things, I doubt AA or Steve would warranty those things for showboating muscle when picking these up, and 1 falls, or it rolls off a desk.. lol

its all good, i'll buy him another one.

And it's to bad I couldn't figure out a way to fit 6 15's of these long ass bitches behind the 2nd row or else you'd be looking at pic's of 6 15'' SMD's instead.

Oh my....

B)

say's the guy with the sickest Astro van a have ever seen and one of my top 2-3 favorite installs ever......

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

damn, that hoe, and smd subs are gunna be crazy! maybe a better build then steve??? hmmm i can feel alittle compition here :ph34r::D

anyways looks amazing and cant wait to see the rest of the build!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I ordered 6 18s..they should be in next week..cant wait! I don't know how to post pics tho..

Damn!?

anyways, nice hoe and nice subs. i cant wait for this build.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Wow... I never get sick of looking at those! I know you had to put some thought as to what to powa them with which is?

that right there is g-14 classified lol

it will most def be worth the wait

only people that know is my teammates and steve if he remembers

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

damn, that hoe, and smd subs are gunna be crazy! maybe a better build then steve??? hmmm i can feel alittle compition here :ph34r::D

anyways looks amazing and cant wait to see the rest of the build!

ill never be at steves level. homebois a legend. im still a youngster thats 21 years of age

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

i can see 11 rf amps and a mac mini in this hoe maybe steves used condom on the rear view mirror?

haha im playing with you man u know its coming lol.... the tahoe looks good if you had a roll pan i would probably like it more then steves. looks amazing man and soon to be loud as fuck congrats!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived