Second Skin Audio

got my SMDs

sweet tahoe i would like to hear this at kosc 2010 :D:ph34r:

this thing will be no where near done in time for koc 2010 maybe 2011 if im lucky im hoping i dont get let go of from work with this damn economy

so who had the rims first you or steve?

steve

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I ordered 6 18s..they should be in next week..cant wait! I don't know how to post pics tho..

6 of the SMD subs?

damn

these things are selling good it looks

Iam curious as to a retail, not that I could afford them or anything, but curious....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

eh, just started working out again. Getting back to where I used to be. 265 aint bad for a guy your size though.

And no im not a bison, im down to eat one though.....lol

its all good, i'll buy him another one.

And it's to bad I couldn't figure out a way to fit 6 15's of these long ass bitches behind the 2nd row or else you'd be looking at pic's of 6 15'' SMD's instead.

say's the guy with the sickest Astro van a have ever seen and one of my top 2-3 favorite installs ever......

No problem man! well I'm tuned into this one for sure! B)

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Wow count me in, cant wait to see these on a normal budget.

Question tho...Tinted tail lights legal? Im worried about doing it but i see them EVERYWHERE.

there actually painted... i dont like when people tint them. ive had them like that since 2005 and the cops done anything to me. stupid ass LAPD trips off my hids more than anything. that and the 2 layers of limo tint all around

I may have missed it but are you gonna do a buildlog?

build log should start soon. im still thinking about what kind of wood i want to use for the box. im leaning towards birch though!

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived