Second Skin Audio

New Big Perms ProtoType!

AkPride

This thread is fail, and so is Josh aka Big Perm. His installs are wack, his ego is the fail of the century, and these drivers are just hand assembled TC subs. Except he paints the basket black. They sound like shit, don't get low, and don't perform. 4 18"s on unknown power barely broke a 150 in the kick of a squared body style tahoe.

As another Alaskan, I am deeply embarrassed by Big Sperm (as known here in Alaska) and the OP.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

good to hear you dont like to rain on any ones parade. so what if there built like a soundstream or tc. if u think your system is any better lets hear it im willing to bet any amount of money that the big perm subs can out perform any sub in alaska. hands down. i ran digital design subs for years till i heard the big perms so sad to say i will not use anything but big perms from now on.

This is either a friend of Josh who hangs on every word of the Perm, or Big Perm himself. Threats, talks of his designing when he worked with RF and Lightning Audio, and he even goes so far to say throw a thousand dollars down he will get louder or else. He's the Fast & Furious of the audio world.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Hey, goinglow(on men) put up some video proof of your Big Sperm woofers getting down. DD has enough proof of their quality, hell there's a reason record holders use DD subs.

Gettem Team HT! :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

lol a year to late who f@@@@@@ cares. if you live in alaska why dont you come hear his subs and then talk all the smack you want but i know these subs will keep you from talking smack. do you have a single 15 that does 145 db by it self. probally not. so if u dont know about these subs then dont talk smack

lol a year to late who f@@@@@@ cares. if you live in alaska why dont you come hear his subs and then talk all the smack you want but i know these subs will keep you from talking smack. do you have a single 15 that does 145 db by it self. probally not. so if u dont know about these subs then dont talk smack

Pretty sure people have cracked 145's with a single 8.. check out some of pulse car audios vids on youtube. lol

edit. damn beat me to it louisiana haha

Archived