I cleared my browser cache and to clear your dns cache you have to right click on command prompt in you accesories folder in the start menu and when you right click on it and click use as administrator a blck box pops up type in ipconfig/flushdns and press enter the following shoul pop up in the same box saying Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

do this and try going to the forum again it should work it did for me

Pioneer deh 2100b

(2)Hifonics Brutus BXI2006D

Crossfire 200 watt 2 channel

soon to be 4 DC level 3 15's

(2)gel batts

Big 3

200 Amp Alt

I cleared my browser cache and to clear your dns cache you have to right click on command prompt in you accesories folder in the start menu and when you right click on it and click use as administrator a blck box pops up type in ipconfig/flushdns and press enter the following shoul pop up in the same box saying Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

do this and try going to the forum again it should work it did for me

If people are reading your topic, they already figured it out. Plus that didn't work for me, it cleared it all, but still wouldn't let me in. Had to re-boot my internet then it worked.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

well i did it and it worked for me....set the comp to sleep mode cam back a few hrs later and it WOULDNT let me back on. came back a hr later and it was fine, then it wouldnt let on i tryed my phone and it didnt work either...now im back on and its working fine so far. WTF? i changed my internet to Google chrome that didnt do shit either lol

well i did it and it worked for me....set the comp to sleep mode cam back a few hrs later and it WOULDNT let me back on. came back a hr later and it was fine, then it wouldnt let on i tryed my phone and it didnt work either...now im back on and its working fine so far. WTF? i changed my internet to Google chrome that didnt do shit either lol

Your internet provider still may have the old ip address in its dns servers cache. Give it time.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

or if you're super awesome like me you can use the

sync; echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches command as a super user, that's what i did

linux > you

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

i did everything i could. ended up just having to wait for ip to do

w/e they do. it took 24 hrs.

btw thanks "monster" for posting this cause when i finally was able to

get on here with wifes phone some of the info on posts above helped.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!