Possible true Conspiracy theory

Again, I can see being able to f with weather and what not, but as for precise earth quakes? Thats where you lose me in it all. I recall HAARP being more about weather than anything, but still being able to make your own weather would be very bad..Maxim hit it right...this puts us one step closer to total destruction with just the simple fact knowing that they are trying to do such things.

Oops! I must have calculated that wrong! haha

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Don't waste your time researching this. There's nothing you can do about it. The president nor congress runs the show anymore and it's been this way for the past 50+ years. It's not worth stressing over, trust me. Whether it's EMP research, FEMA concentration camps, patriot acts, 9/11 etc our voices are worthless. The elitists/ FED decides what's funded for research and stressing over it can only lead to paranoia (trust me). The last person to truly stand up to these guys and our last "real president" was assassinated (kennedy) They're going to do what they want, when they want, and to whom ever they choose.

LOL so we're back to my killing each other until we go extinct plan? I like the way this man thinks. Well, other than the part about Kennedy being our last real president. And the part about not being able to do anything about it. We could just all stop paying taxes. All of us. Forever. But that would be no fun, cause then who would pay for us to kill ourselves? That's right. China. And we don't want China taking credit for anything. You stay in your hemisphere, we'll stay in ours. Unless we find a reason to invade, in which case we will be more than glad to go over to your hemisphere and fuck some shit up.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

LOL so we're back to my killing each other until we go extinct plan? I like the way this man thinks. Well, other than the part about Kennedy being our last real president. And the part about not being able to do anything about it. We could just all stop paying taxes. All of us. Forever. But that would be no fun, cause then who would pay for us to kill ourselves? That's right. China. And we don't want China taking credit for anything. You stay in your hemisphere, we'll stay in ours. Unless we find a reason to invade, in which case we will be more than glad to go over to your hemisphere and fuck some shit up.

Sarcasm? Sorry, it's hard for me to tell through text

New project in the works ;)

The possibility of an earthquake being caused by HAARP would be a side affect, not the main purpose, no one I guess wanted to listen, its just another form of ground penetrating radar, that just happen to have other effects

I never said, nor did any of the videos, or anything online say this is made to shake the world, that is crazy

The HAARP project is used to see what is under the ground, that was all, but the possibilty of affecting whether seems pretty obvious when it can burn clouds away, part the ionosphere, make clouds appear, along with the earthquakes are just side effects

An example of how powerful the government/private use is this:

The original device was only 30watts

3-0 watts, and with a trained professional who studied its uses, and design, used it to find underground fossil fuels, and using the 30watt version has been 100% accurate in finding fossil fuel reserves in the north Americas

But the larger version is 3,000,000 watts to 3,000,000,000 watts That is millions and millions of times stronger

Did you know the scientists that found out how to split the atom, didnt know if when you split a tom it splits just one, or if it keeps splitting atoms until they are all split, but they proceeded with the atom bomb experiments

So, saying that, like Maxim said, we just may die of technology

The CERN was a big controversy, I wasn't scared, but what if it created a black hole as a lot of people thought it would do?

They knew that black holes only survive by swallowing matter, what if a black hole the size of a atom was able to latch on to the inside of the particle accelerator, and just ate away on the lining atom by atom until eventually it was a visible size, and just continued to swallow the whole earth? yet they still did it with out majority rule

Technology will kill the majority of us in the world, one way or another I bet

scary to think about it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Radio frequencies don't make the atmosphere bounce up and down. 3 billion watts is a spit in the ocean of what's going on in the world. Even with resonance amplifying this input of energy it's really pretty tiny. A 7.0 Richter Scale earthquake is equivalent to 31.6 megatons or 132214400000 megajoules. Just to take that right out... that's 132214400000000000 joules of energy. Which is 1.4 YEARS of output from a 3 billion watt array, unless my maths has fallen down on me. It's also about the equivalent energy used by approximately 3 million Americans in A YEAR. You don't funnel that much energy into the earth with an array of antennae.

It takes a metric assload of energy to shift that much dirt that far.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Radio waves can cause problems, what do you think a microwave is? really powerful antenna arrays create microwaves, these arrays cause microwaves also, very strong ones

What does a 1000 watt microwave oven do that has a dispersed wave guide that actually disperses the wave pattern? destroys things in the microwave, well cooks by causing liquid to vibrate

Besides building speakers, I'am also a microwave/cooking tech, and a microwave is just a set frequency transducer that works by vibrating water molecules, causing the water to heat up and boil, it mutates meat, and veggies

That is 1000watts, again, back to the 3million, or 3 billion watt focused beam of microwave radiation, that is adjustable from low frequency- sound waves, to the ultra high frequencies mhz ghz

When they say don't climb antennas, its not the electricity they are worried about, its that you will cook, maybe be electrocuted too

I have a radiation detector, ever see a radiation detector close to a cell phone when its ringing?

The detector peaks to max for 1 second at a time every time the phone rings, meaning yes, phones are radioactive

and there is radiation when the phone is on constant use too

thats one cell phone, again, imagine 3 billion cell phones?

I am only agreeing with the possibility that these arrays can cause some major problems, yes the weather is #1, due to the moisture in the air

Also, the more dense the material is, the further the frequency waves can travel. A whale can communicate with whales half way around the world, submarines can create destructive 200+ db sound waves that can be heard across the world, due to the density of water, same is true with the ground

sound waves,/vibrations can go thru the ground many many times further than the air, its all about density of the medium

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I think that this is completely and entirely possible and plausible. It is scary and fascinating. The fact that it can produce so much power at such low frequencies would mean that yes it could go throughout the earth and have an effect. Just my .02.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

A lot of the theories are plausible and who knows are most likely true but were all too oblivious to accept that it is happening right in front of our face and the "government" is laughing at our stupidity...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

people thought I was saying something about the device shaking the earth, I never said that, all it takes is slight vibrations in the ground over a period of time it will cause a resonance, and could possibly activate a fault

I never said it did, or will, but seems possible

Iam going based on what I know about resonances, sound waves, frequencies, and microwaves/radiation, and the videos all over the web

sundown.jpg

Archived