Anotherguy's 04 Ram Build Log

your truck is badass. i love it. i love the stance too. i wanna lower my dakota but i like having clearance, and dont want it any bouncier than it already is. feels like my explorer when i had a 3" drop on it, and it's stock height still. but i LOVE the lowered stance. how is the ride quality now?

your truck is badass. i love it. i love the stance too. i wanna lower my dakota but i like having clearance, and dont want it any bouncier than it already is. feels like my explorer when i had a 3" drop on it, and it's stock height still. but i LOVE the lowered stance. how is the ride quality now?

Thanks! The ride quality only suffered from the low profile tires. I used a flip kit, hangers and dropped spindles to lower it so essentially it is like riding on stock suspension. As for clearance, that's a whole different story.....lol I think my exhaust might be 3" off the ground. The only real issue I had was rubbing in the back, so I rolled the quarter panels and it was fine.

It looks good so far Josh. I hope that it gets done in time. I'm sure you will though since it looks like quite a bit of progress in very little time so far. Those doors shouldn't be too bad to do since they're fairly large. Hopefully there is some nice weather for you to work on it.

Keep up the good work.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

where did you get the drop from

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

Truck looks sick, and lovin the build, but where do you plan on mounting the amps?

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

It looks good so far Josh. I hope that it gets done in time. I'm sure you will though since it looks like quite a bit of progress in very little time so far. Those doors shouldn't be too bad to do since they're fairly large. Hopefully there is some nice weather for you to work on it.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Zach. It's coming along ok. The doors are giving me a little trouble because I am rushing them which caused me to glass one of the baffle uneven. Oh well.

nice truck

Thanks!

where did you get the drop from

I ordered it through my business from lowrider depot. Its a McGauphy's 4/6 kit. If you are looking for something like it, shoot me a pm and I'll get you a good deal.

So... is it loud yet ? :)

I'm never loud. Well I should say my truck is never loud...lol

Truck looks sick, and lovin the build, but where do you plan on mounting the amps?

The amps are mounted on the side of the wall. You don't get to see that beacuse it's really ugly right now :ph34r:

Not a fan of dodge, but your truck is straight up sick!!!

Iv heard 2 of those SA-12's in a truck b4, i can't imagine what this will be like.

I waz thinking about getting two of those SA-12's but im not sure yet.

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

Archived