Jump to content

You know you're a basshead WHEN


Recommended Posts

Posted

When you can't even beat your meat without thinking about your ride. :angry22:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

When you can't even beat your meat without thinking about your ride. :angry22:

Is that the real reason your handle is twostrokeking? :lol2:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

When you can't even beat your meat without thinking about your ride. :angry22:

Is that the real reason your handle is twostrokeking? :lol2:

hahaha :D

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

Don't remember what page it was on but whoever said you get a job where you get paid to drive...so true. I work as a pizza delivery driver and didn't even think of this perk at first. About a week into working here I got comfortable with the area/using GPS enough that I could drive around with bass. Love my job so much more now

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif
Posted

This one is for a good friend of mine:

You know your a bass head when you buy speakers just to have them in your room to wake up to in the morning

funny u say that

is that a custom built ken woofer and my 18 next tp my what?.............bed? lol

subssss.jpg

haha i had an l7 15 in a prefab box next to my bed in my dorm room as a night stand!

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

Posted

when u slice ur finger open installing for a friend

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

When you acquire a 'skill' for stripping large gauge wire just enough to get through the insulation, but not lose any strands.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 597 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...