I just wasted two hours of my life...

I just spent the last two hours of my life arguing with some idiot JL nuthugger... This guy is beyond stupid... I mean he makes the youtube idiots seem like Einstein...

He sat here and argued with me that two SEALED 12w7 in a trunk car with two 1000/1 did a 154 on the AC-190 (while my truck metered a 152.2 on music) he also proceeded to tell me that his new system was going to do a 162 with 3 13w7 and 3 1000/1... This guy is truly one of a kind... He also went on to tell me that I know absolutely nothing about systems, mine looks like garbage, and the AC-190 is the only accurate meter and that it has no knob to adjust the mic gain to make it louder or quieter.

The ignorance went on for about 2hrs... and he informed me that JL holds all the records in "loudness"...

I seriously think I lost brain cells talking to such an ignorant person...

Edit: and if you don't care don't read it... I just needed somewhere to vent.

Heres his myspace if anyone wants to inform him about systems... B/c obviously his head is too thick to know when to stfu b/c he knows nothing and the local "stereo shop" installed his.

http://www.myspace.com/ejf19

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I just spent the last two hours of my life arguing with some idiot JL nuthugger... This guy is beyond stupid... I mean he makes the youtube idiots seem like Einstein...

He sat here and argued with me that two SEALED 12w7 in a trunk car with two 1000/1 did a 154 on the AC-190 (while my truck metered a 152.2 on music) he also proceeded to tell me that his new system was going to do a 162 with 3 13w7 and 3 1000/1... This guy is truly one of a kind... He alos went on to tell me that I know absolutely nothing about systems mine, looks like garbage, and the AC-190 is the only accurate meter nd that it ahs no knob to adjust teh mic gain to make it louder or quieter.

The ignorance went on for about 2hrs... and he informed me that JL holds all the records in "loudness"...

I seriously think I lost brain cells talking to such an ignorant person...

Well, we will try to bring you back to smartness. Remember, theres an idiot born every minute.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I know how you feel man. If I argued with these people, I think Id be annoyed at least once a day...someone told me on friday after hearing my system, that his friend had 2 type R 12s back home that shattered his back window.I dont even get into it anymore. I just say "oh yeah? thats cool"...seems like everyones got a friend of a friend who knew this one guy. vent, then smile :D

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived