Pretty wicked man.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

630 HP and 672 Ftlbs at 15 psi. It has a lot more left in it, but I fear the that block will break if I lean on it much harder. The trans probably doesn't like that much torque either, but so far so good.

nice numbers for a ford lucky u didnt break it allready lol 2jz power baby

nice numbers for a ford lucky u didnt break it allready lol 2jz power baby

Hahahaha by that statement I'm guessing that you're under 18 and have grown up with the Fast and Furious series. Judging by your name on here u have a Volvo wagon, leaves me wondering where the "2JZ power baby" is coming from.

Btw that Mustang is badass and without question still has plenty left in it. Don't be scared to bring up the boost sum, especially with the higher octane.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Hahahaha by that statement I'm guessing that you're under 18 and have grown up with the Fast and Furious series. Judging by your name on here u have a Volvo wagon, leaves me wondering where the "2JZ power baby" is coming from.

Btw that Mustang is badass and without question still has plenty left in it. Don't be scared to bring up the boost sum, especially with the higher octane.

i got a mk3 with a 2jz swap and fuck fast and furious. and i wouldnt put more boost the that stang. stock 2jz can hold up to 1000hp to stock block and 1500hp on stock tranny. and yea i got a volvo what about

Wow you sir are and idiot..

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

i got a mk3 with a 2jz swap and fuck fast and furious. and i wouldnt put more boost the that stang. stock 2jz can hold up to 1000hp to stock block and 1500hp on stock tranny. and yea i got a volvo what about

It's funny that you mention that. There are several 1000 + RWHP MkIV Supras in town here that run at our local track- My little 700 HP mustang smokes every single one of them in the 1/8 mile. That is with them running fuel (one runs C16 gas, the other runs E100) and my little ford running 93 octane from the Shell station.

Try staging on a pro tree with a 3 liter engine and 88 mm turbo. The Supra guys have to hold it on the limiter for what seems like forever just to build 10 psi on the line. I generally stage real quick, so they don't have enough time to come into boost before the tree drops. In addition, they only make around 680 ft/lbs of torque, that they have to wait until 5000 rpm to get. What looks good on the dyno doesn't always get you to the finish line first.

Oh, and the 2JZ guys have blown up way more motors than my Ford has. (in fewer trips down the track) I'm not saying the 2JZ isn't a good design, it just isn't the racing trump card that all the Supra fanbois think it is. I could have put a 2JZ in my mustang just as easily, but I wanted something with torque, that was fun to drive, and doesn't require 36 lbs of boost to make decent power. I could duplicate my entire engine, trans, rear end, fuel system, carb, and ignition for less than $5000.

Archived