Sonic Electronix

Agreed with others. I have always had good customer service when I have e-mailed/called, very respective on the phone and very quick with the replies in e-mails.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I am glad/not so glad to hear that. I just got 4 HDC 18's I hope i dont have this issue but if i do i know im in good hands. BTW how old is DJ? No harm intended but he sounds like a 80 year old man.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I am glad/not so glad to hear that. I just got 4 HDC 18's I hope i dont have this issue but if i do i know im in good hands. BTW how old is DJ? No harm intended but he sounds like a 80 year old man.

He'll be 70 this year...

I've done a few walls for guys with 4 18's, you'll be happy.

how do u like ur hdc3's would you recommend them

I LOVE THEM!! The only thing i would reccommend is if ur going to be giving them 1700 watts or more, id get the aluminum coils, i got the coppers and im running about 1200 to each, they get loudddddd.

I'm way north by Six Flags but I plan to do a few of the Sundown One shows

Hell yea man, u should come by, there is also a show called slamology in indy in june, u might wanna check that out. There is a thread on the shows section.

Good to hear Audioque is behind their product. Especially since I just got some AQ2200s

hell yea man, i heard their amps are beastin too, especially for the price :)

DJ, no nonsense good businessman with A+ CS

AMEN :)

He'll be 70 this year...

I've done a few walls for guys with 4 18's, you'll be happy.

dammmmn i didnt know he was that old! I thought the owner of AQ was the son of the owner of DD, but i guess im wrong, someone help me out!

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

I LOVE THEM!! The only thing i would reccommend is if ur going to be giving them 1700 watts or more, id get the aluminum coils, i got the coppers and im running about 1200 to each, they get loudddddd.

Well i will be throwing 10,200 watts at 4 of them, copper coils

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

There hdc get loud,i have 1 15" and i did a 145 with it,im going to be upgrading electrical to see if it gets louder

Yeah I can't complain. Going to get the TL #'s on Monday when I go get it tested..can't wait.

HU: Kenwood KDC-MP745U.

Sub: AQ HDC 15

Amp: Hifonics BXi 1610D for sub, ZXi 6410 for mids highs

Speakers: 6.5 premium MB Quarts components,6.5 MB Quart premium coaxial back doors

Wiring: KLMX Kable 1/0g for Big 3.Double up 4g from battery to trunk...for now.

Big 3: YUP!

Battery: Shuriken SK-BT35 to the trunk.

Randoms: Flush mounted Stinger blue digital voltmeter. Flush mounted Memphis 7band EQ- 16-EQ50. phoenix gold 2 channel line driver.

dammmmn i didnt know he was that old! I thought the owner of AQ was the son of the owner of DD, but i guess im wrong, someone help me out!

I think it's the other way around. The owner of DD is the son of the owner of AQ, IIRC.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Well i will be throwing 10,200 watts at 4 of them, copper coils

yikes!! this dude from caco told me for a daily system not to do more than 1700 on coppers for the 12s, he is a AQ freak been running aq/dd since they started so idk, this is the first time i ran aq and the spiders effed up after 2 months, but i think its just a isolated thing, but the coils/everything else is still good :)

Yeah I can't complain. Going to get the TL #'s on Monday when I go get it tested..can't wait.

ooo hopefully u get it up there :)

I think it's the other way around. The owner of DD is the son of the owner of AQ, IIRC.

ooooo gotcha, thats probably it then, makes sense

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived