My choice is simple and toyota made it for me.

I will stick with honda, nissan or acura for my future vehicle purchases. I don't care to be bothered with the " I better shift into neutral, brake with both feet, while pulling the Emergency Brake (otherwise I will be told I am stupid) while going 90mph in traffic, in order to save my life" Syndrome.

Hope that was good for a LOL guys..........haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

^^^^ would you have said that six months ago?

who is to say that your Acuras and Hondas wont have similar problems six months from now? They're good cars- some have kinks and Toyota has offered to fix them. If somebody handed me a Prius I wouldn't give it back! I'd just sell it and pocket some change for a truck haha

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i really hope toyota stays around. my dad works there.

not his fault the software malfunctioned. and yes i believe it was software not the physical pedal. that damn patch thing they released is dumb.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

well in a run away situation yea its definitely preventable....and probably simple.

BUT

what happens when you are in traffic?

In traffic u speed up and need to stop right away....and if you guys are telling me that in a single instant u can realize the pedal is stuck, then throw it in neutral and then stop the car before rear ending the guy in front then u guys are some amazing drivers.

Well, thats different than accelerating to 100+ MPH. :P If you can get going that fast in traffic (especially in a prius) than there must not be much traffic. :):P

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Well, thats different than accelerating to 100+ MPH. :P If you can get going that fast in traffic (especially in a prius) than there must not be much traffic. :):P

i was under the impression that it accelerates randomly. even at lower speeds. my point is if it just randomly over accelerated when u are planning to stop you're in some shit. try explaining that to insurance lol

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

^^^^ would you have said that six months ago?

who is to say that your Acuras and Hondas wont have similar problems six months from now? They're good cars- some have kinks and Toyota has offered to fix them. If somebody handed me a Prius I wouldn't give it back! I'd just sell it and pocket some change for a truck haha

-Drew

Nope, 6 months ago these problems were not in the news. I need to protect myself and drive whatever is safe. If my current vehilces had this problem I would sell them and buy something safer.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

i was under the impression that it accelerates randomly. even at lower speeds. my point is if it just randomly over accelerated when u are planning to stop you're in some shit. try explaining that to insurance lol

LoL..bumper cars FTW.

Nope, 6 months ago these problems were not in the news. I need to protect myself and drive whatever is safe. If my current vehilces had this problem I would sell them and buy something safer.

LoL.. good luck there.

Edited by sayhuh?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

LoL.. good luck there.

Ha for reals.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

i would also like to point out that the ABS system is also controlled by the ECU... i could see how they might not of had any brakes at all

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?