Exo's new 150 db video

I was just being facetious lol

From all the threads I've read on this site, hairtricks only illustrate low tuning, and lots of cone area w/ power, not necessarily a high SPL score.

I was just pumped to start getting up there in numbers like you.

I'll do my best to get a certified score up on the Termlab for you. You do the same! ;)

actually you dont need to be tuned that low to do a hairtrick. If it does a 152, you will get something unless your totally burping at 60hz or something. Your video shows a 152 while slapping down the street, not burping some high ass frequency.

why do i need to go get a certified score? I have nothing to prove. My TL is down till my windows 7 update gets here but it dont matter, my 5 yr old TL scores are still pretty strong. Your 150 was on some mic nobody uses so i woulndt be so pumped about it. Fun of course, i was stoked to see a 60+ on one just like it......but i wouldnt make a youtube video doing jumping jacks over it.

and please stop saying "calibrated to 177.8" because all that is is the K-factor which is easily modified.....go to a real DBDRAG and get your "certified score" because i have never heard of this "NESPL" thing. I guess if that guy doesnt modify the K factor for your benefit, it wouldnt matter too much but i have seen it before. Two keystokes and i can have my Tahoe doing a 170 on the TL - so i really have no trust other then a real DBDRAG judge at a real show.

dont get your panties all wadded up Exo, that box looks cool but it just doesnt look like a 152 thats all. Most that have been on the TL are going to question you when you tell everyone its a 152 and its not the TL. Go to a CONTEST and prove us all wrong.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Ive played on that meter before... was .6db off from a termlab but then we let it sit around for half a year and now its like easily over 6db off... :scratches head:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

See if you can find out what class/what show it was done at because I just flipped through the WRs for the past 10 years of DB Drag and didn't see anything associated with Dave. Don't get me wrong Dave is a good dude from what I've seen/heard and builds some great enclosures, but his prices are just stupid. I'd be willing to put a large sum of money up that I can build an enclosure for under $150-200 and be on par numbers wise with what he's building.

I can sort of vouch for Marlo here. I got a quote from him on a box for 4 Jl w3's and he sent me 2 quotes one using all 4 subs and one using 3 subs the quote was 800 for 4 and 750 for 3, this wasn't going to be an octoport just a simple ported box and those prices were for bare wood, no finish and picked up by me. I guess I wouldnt necessarily call the price "stupid" because he does all very custom work, he was a real cool guy when I met him, seemed like an awesome dude and he no doubt does some really really nice work. That price came In a bit high for me and it was in a little span of time when money was tight so I didnt end up going with it but, basically I guess Im saying I think that price was very high. But I do believe in his abilities, I saw a few of the boxes he made for other people at the nespl comp and they were real nice, high quality and he did hit i think a 151 off 2 12s in his tucson off I think he said 4k.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

actually you dont need to be tuned that low to do a hairtrick. If it does a 152, you will get something unless your totally burping at 60hz or something. Your video shows a 152 while slapping down the street, not burping some high ass frequency.

why do i need to go get a certified score? I have nothing to prove. My TL is down till my windows 7 update gets here but it dont matter, my 5 yr old TL scores are still pretty strong. Your 150 was on some mic nobody uses so i woulndt be so pumped about it. Fun of course, i was stoked to see a 60+ on one just like it......but i wouldnt make a youtube video doing jumping jacks over it.

and please stop saying "calibrated to 177.8" because all that is is the K-factor which is easily modified.....go to a real DBDRAG and get your "certified score" because i have never heard of this "NESPL" thing. I guess if that guy doesnt modify the K factor for your benefit, it wouldnt matter too much but i have seen it before. Two keystokes and i can have my Tahoe doing a 170 on the TL - so i really have no trust other then a real DBDRAG judge at a real show.

dont get your panties all wadded up Exo, that box looks cool but it just doesnt look like a 152 thats all. Most that have been on the TL are going to question you when you tell everyone its a 152 and its not the TL. Go to a CONTEST and prove us all wrong.

Dude..... Steve Griffin IS an Official DB Drag Judge... lol

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Hmmm...this thread went sour quick! On another note ........Bitch i do 153's!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

hah wow you guys take this shit way to seriously :)

exo dude, your my hero, i love your vids, watched them since youve started and i think your the shit :) keep bumpin bro cant wait to see you start the wall. im so stoked!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

LMAO Just cuz you haven't heard of NESPL doesn't mean much, Rusty at DC knows him as do the guys T3 Audio just as thousands of other people in the industry do. The fact that you haven't heard of him doesn't mean much, your not into competition and you never come to the Northeast. So I wouldn't expect you to know much about it... He has run multiple db drag events, so his scores are just as legit as any db drag event. When we go to him and certify the score it will be all in one continuous unedited shot showing him entering the k-factor, starting an event (which I am sure you know means the k-factor can then no longer be affected) and doing the run with 1 passenger, sealed on the glass at the dash. Why do we feel the need? Cuz I don't appriciate being called out on DB scores especially by some one who never posts his own scores or never goes to comps.

You wont see that exact set up at a comp tho as its mine and will be in my truck competitng. Besides EXO's van is getting walled, can't have a wall and an enclosure...

As far as getting excited about the score we hit on this meter of course he is as am I cuz I know for a FACT its a over a 150 legal on a termlab. With me in passenger seat (as I was in the video SHOCKED no body has mentioned that wtf) it would be even higher. In the end tho I could really care a less if you do believe or don't believe the numbers, they aren't for you or any one else. When I line up in the lanes which I do every single weekend, I prove what I do and thats all I care about. Videos on youtube are for fun not to make statements.

Steve... You of ALL people should know "it doesn't look like a 152" is B.S. You know videos do your system NO justice, why should ours be any different?

Also figured you knew EXO is an honest guy and wouldn't lie, but you said you only trust DB Drag apparently not EXO. I really don't see what all the hub bub is about 50's aren't even that hard to do it's not like its a 60 geez.

-Bill

2009 NESPL Most Improved Stock Competitor SPL

To see videos of 1 15" do'n a 150, 2 15's do'n a 150 @ 38-42 hertz and a trunk w/ 4 12's doing a 150 @ 37-39 hertz click this link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSoundstreamBil

I believe the van did at least a 150.....cabin gain FTW!+ dude was doing 147.xx on music with way less power.....makes sense.....get a Scosche meter for real SPL scores though

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Archived