calvin_115 Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 Good. Too much rice. I hate rice. I bet you're chinese too, huh? roflmfao It's Mexicans who rice out Hondas and shit. Chinese people know their JDM cars. Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3 Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D
Neo_frog Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 dude sick ride nice paint job and looks really fast. sucks that it got messed up hope insurance covers. edit: not really ^^ screw you ricers. Hilarious. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Team Sundown's Charles Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 Dam you guy are doing alot of hateing. So you don't like the mans car. There no need to bash the guy. I was at that show. I wasn't impress by alot of the cars out there but at the same time I don't see a need to put down someone elses affords. People do what they like and sometimes you aren't going like it. But unless you can offer some better ideas then just keep your mouth shut. I also took a look at his setup and I personly throught it would do better then it did. But everyone numbers where down. I was doing 146.xxx but that day I down 2 db. My buddy does 150.xxx he was also down 2 DB. Thats life .....no need to hate on someone thats atless tring. 1993 Mazda Mx-3 Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7 Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4 Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass
somerandomguy Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 It's Mexicans who rice out Hondas and shit. Chinese people know their JDM cars. I see the chinese on the windshield though lol probably still a mex.. rofl, makes it even better.
somerandomguy Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 Dam you guy are doing alot of hateing. So you don't like the mans car. There no need to bash the guy. I was at that show. I wasn't impress by alot of the cars out there but at the same time I don't see a need to put down someone elses affords. People do what they like and sometimes you aren't going like it. But unless you can offer some better ideas then just keep your mouth shut. I also took a look at his setup and I personly throught it would do better then it did. But everyone numbers where down. I was doing 146.xxx but that day I down 2 db. My buddy does 150.xxx he was also down 2 DB. Thats life .....no need to hate on someone thats atless tring. yeah, I have a better idea. Don't do that shit. lol..
finkster Posted March 16, 2010 Report Posted March 16, 2010 Good. Too much rice. I hate rice. I bet you're chinese too, huh? roflmfao not cool. u need to observe more than u post. You're a troll. every one of your posts have been in off topic. try learning something about car audio. It's getting annoying... as for the OP..sorry about your luck man that sucks. Im not a fan of those cars but mines not any better. I get by with what I have though... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
L8-NiTe Posted March 16, 2010 Report Posted March 16, 2010 Sucks that happend.I bet you dont see another accord like that one for sure.
corey0928 Posted March 16, 2010 Report Posted March 16, 2010 I dont get the blue car in the middle of the pictures with a steelie on the front wheel and a messed up front bumper. why take that to a show? and as for the spongebob thing, its stupid as hell along with most of those cars. so riced out, I drive a kia and would never do anything like that
Marlo Stanfield Posted March 16, 2010 Report Posted March 16, 2010 You can thank the pothole for hopefully giving you enough insurance money to buy a real car. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.