he couldnt let it play for more then 30 seconds before the ocean center people were telling him to shut it off :lol:

when pipo and frankie were bassboxing shit was falling from the roof :lol:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

The single greatest bassrace vehicle ever built, plain and simple.

how about the A-Team's truck? I know it's new but I think that truck could take over the crown

I PERSONALLY enjoy watching Frankie's Lexus play music over tommy's truck (note the word in all caps)

he couldnt let it play for more then 30 seconds before the ocean center people were telling him to shut it off :lol:

when pipo and frankie were bassboxing shit was falling from the roof :lol:

Haha I saw that.I personally say it was Frankie's truck making the stuff fall, but that's just me :P

the way i see it "streat beat" means he can drive it and we all know steve would drive the tahoe anywhere but no disrespect to tom but ive seen ho problems on a trailer . im sure youll all f$%^ with me for saying that but im just being biased, but if im wrong then ill simply recind my statement

the way i see it "streat beat" means he can drive it and we all know steve would drive the tahoe anywhere but no disrespect to tom but ive seen ho problems on a trailer . im sure youll all f$%^ with me for saying that but im just being biased, but if im wrong then ill simply recind my statement

My hoe was on a trailor to Vegas so im guilty too i guess LOL - but that was more of a luxery and not a necessity at all, RF paid for it, why not! who wouldnt! :) .....mine gets driven every single day and will be for a while now that i cant afford me a new car anymore (with the new shop)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

That's not being disrespectful.Tommy's truck is a trailer queen, plain and simple.

Just as an FYI, tommy could drive that truck if he wanted to. In fact, I think I remember gmonk saying that tommy drives it around his shop all the time.

Frankly, he doesn't NEED to drive it.

Regardless, even though others might be louder or whatever, tommy is still considered the king of bass. Always will be. Just the way it is.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Just as an FYI, tommy could drive that truck if he wanted to. In fact, I think I remember gmonk saying that tommy drives it around his shop all the time.

Frankly, he doesn't NEED to drive it.

Regardless, even though others might be louder or whatever, tommy is still considered the king of bass. Always will be. Just the way it is.

Oh it's definitely driveable, no debate about that.I've seen it driven.But regardless, it's still a trailor queen, and that's just the way it is.

When you have a 3 ton+ vehicle with a 1/4 to 1/2 ton frame you can drive it sure but if you have not built it to support & drive long distance or off road(4x4) you better trailer it when you can. Because it get expensive fast with parts wearing out fast or outright breaking.

My vehicle is 159+ and I offroad it HARD and it weighs 2500kgs, I break old body mounds etc but I expect that and each time I fix it I make it stronger than before.

Loudest daily driven vehicle by a long shot is the A-Teams Blazer it drove over 60 hours to and from last finals but would I recommend that again, hell no that was a long drive but the wear on the vehicle just isn't worth it. It can do it but it comes down to do you want to. Like Steve says if someone is gonna pay for it to be trailered you do it to save some miles on the odometer.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Archived