Sonic Electronix

pete has announced that he will be designing enclosures once again. he has partnered with mobile audio concepts to bring back the designs

http://www.hexibase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=947

quote:

I figured I would post this announcement because I don't think the word has made it down to everyone.

Yes, I am doing enclosure designs, and yes, I am shipping fully-assembled custom enclosures based on my designs all over the country so none of this is limited to Augusta, GA.

This is not in any way associated with Toxic Enclosure Engineering. This is a test-run campaign exclusive to Mobile Audio Concepts so take advantage while we're offering it not only to get a bad-ass box out of it but also to assure the campaign's continuing run. If we see enough business, we'll continue to offer this service. This, by the way, should run a LOT smoother than any of my personal attempts at engineering services because now, a company is involved (a company with plenty of staff to split the workload to where all I do is design).

Contact Information: First and foremost, you can visit us online at http://mobileaudioconcepts.net/ where you will find all the contact information and hours of operation. Here it is anyway:

Phone: (706) 863-3664

Fax: (706) 863-3665

Mobile Audio Concepts

3101 Washington Road

Augusta, GA 30907

Days & hours of operation:

Tuesday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm

12:00pm - 9:00pm on Saturday

(Closed Sunday & Monday)

woo hoo his designs are back!!!

honestly there were peopel waiting like 2-3 months for enclosure plans before he stoped making them before, so look forward to that again if it gets popular like it was before.

yea prices are raised but he is only bringing these back because he is with mobile audio concepts so he knows he can get the work done. i havent heard any story of anyone waiting 2-3 months for an enclosure design. he was just really hard to get in contact with cause he takes forever to reply to his emails. so it takes him a lot of time to answer everyones questions. i dont blame the guy for stopping designs cause he seemed over loaded with work. it took about 2 weeks after payment to get my box from him so im a satisfied customer hes no mark potts ill guarantee you that.

yea prices are raised but he is only bringing these back because he is with mobile audio concepts so he knows he can get the work done. i havent heard any story of anyone waiting 2-3 months for an enclosure design. he was just really hard to get in contact with cause he takes forever to reply to his emails. so it takes him a lot of time to answer everyones questions. i dont blame the guy for stopping designs cause he seemed over loaded with work. it took about 2 weeks after payment to get my box from him so im a satisfied customer hes no mark potts ill guarantee you that.

if you understood thwe work/time it takes to design a proper box youd see my point. so for me someone who does it for a living, 2 weeks for a simple box design is kinda long.

if you understood thwe work/time it takes to design a proper box youd see my point. so for me someone who does it for a living, 2 weeks for a simple box design is kinda long.

2 weeks for a box not a blueprint... he usually has a turn around time of 3 days for designs and 2-3 weeks for boxes.

I just personally never been a fan of TTB, but I also design boxes useing the same concepts- 1/4 wave designs, horns, and tlines, but was before I ever heard of him

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived