EricR Posted June 25, 2007 Report Posted June 25, 2007 went up to my homeboys this past weekend and took some pics of his pits and a few of his motor....hes spent about 4 grand total in his truck its a 82 short bed chevy with a 350 small block, just got his heads back had them ported and polished, edelbrock carb bunch of other shit....hes got 4 pits 3 off in the corner and one by his house about to have pups....the tan/white one is Pappi year and half weighs 115 pounds.... i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
FieroGrande Posted June 25, 2007 Report Posted June 25, 2007 Nice pics there! got pics of the ride itself?
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted June 27, 2007 Report Posted June 27, 2007 yeah... California is known for a lot of shit... weed, sunsets.. you know.. IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
meatwhistle Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 i just bought a new camera & snapped this pic of my son the other night Chris Hansen refers to me as the one that got awayhttp://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/
meatwhistle Posted July 28, 2007 Report Posted July 28, 2007 starting to get use to my camera now & here's some pics i took tonite Chris Hansen refers to me as the one that got awayhttp://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/
LSN2meBoom916 Posted July 28, 2007 Report Posted July 28, 2007 My cat PWNing a mouse Here's a shot of My new wheel reflecting in my co-worker's wheel Hollow points loaded up I waited for my co-worker to come around the corner and I'd blind em with the flash and get a nice WTF face....apparently I trained him all too well. The one finger salute COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
badasschevy Posted August 1, 2007 Report Posted August 1, 2007 one of my snakes just chillin and some of this badass chevy from a local car show. center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz alpine cda-9886 dc audio 120.4 infinity kappa 6.5" components
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.