Maxim Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 So you found the whole situation funny eh? Seems like every since the whole "EGB" incident people have been getting little bolder with how they feel....and while i'm only half and half i would (e-thuggin initiated) beat the fuck out of anyone spouting even semi-racial shit around me.....even if it's aimed @ latino's (which i'm a quarter) ....funny thing is people NEVER say anything racial to someone's face....wanna know why? They are pussies that can only talk shit in privacy(like so many internet racist) no ballz i tell ya....no ballz Calm down home slice. I was saying the "Pewp" thing was funny, not the blatantly racist comment. I didn't find anything funny about the racist comment other than the idea that an employee had the nerve to say it over the intercom. And, from what others have said, it probably wasn't even an employee, so it's not funny at all anymore. Don't get all defensive over nothing. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Twistedchild420 Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 Calm down home slice. I was saying the "Pewp" thing was funny, not the blatantly racist comment. I didn't find anything funny about the racist comment other than the idea that an employee had the nerve to say it over the intercom. And, from what others have said, it probably wasn't even an employee, so it's not funny at all anymore. Don't get all defensive over nothing. Relax bro....just trollin My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
IH8PunkRok Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 ha. i wonder what the point of that was -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Maxim Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 Relax bro....just trollin Damn you. Superior trolling. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Twistedchild420 Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 Damn you. Superior trolling. It's easy when your mixed.....sometimes for the know nots of my race i say blatantly racist shit My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
sayhuh? Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 Lol....typo...Epic beard guy.......me and a buddy almost got into it over that vid! lol Oh yea i remember that vid. Crazy old f'er! And the girls saying 'he's leaking' hahaha. Blown
Guest Scylloga Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 Relax bro....just trollin Damn you. Superior trolling. LOL twisted's reply almost got me. I stopped and then refreshed the page. The reason I said not racist....I can see some group of kids walking through walmart and deciding to get people all pissed. They then decide hey Frankie should say it cause hes black and can say it wasnt racist cause hes black. I see the local kids around here doing shit like this all the time. Plus there is too many factors involved to just assume it was meant as a racist insult. Could have been a black person tellin the black people to leave for various reasons.
Noob_On_Droid Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 So you found the whole situation funny eh? Seems like every since the whole "EGB" incident people have been getting little bolder with how they feel....and while i'm only half and half i would (e-thuggin initiated) beat the fuck out of anyone spouting even semi-racial shit around me.....even if it's aimed @ latino's (which i'm a quarter) ....funny thing is people NEVER say anything racial to someone's face....wanna know why? They are pussies that can only talk shit in privacy(like so many internet racist) no ballz i tell ya....no ballz This made me LOL So your half white, half black, and quarter Latino?? Those numbers don't seem to add up ha ha
St.Ides Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 ****edit TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
Namosh Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 ****edit I don't know why you deleted that but....here's one explanation of how it might not be a racist remark... Maybe it was Jack Bauer and he was trying to prevent an attack...the only info he had was that it was going to be on a black person in that WalMart. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.