cracker's running away with it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im not bitchin about not winning I'm just saying the oh well im not winning or this person isnt winning so i'll vote for this person now is kind of crap .. you should only be able to vote once.

good point i do agree mang. maybe there can be a new rule added about that added or something, however this should be all in fun.. but now with some killer prizes from SMD partners, BIG BIG thanks to them (Jacob Fuller this month) bump for more votes

Yes, I changed my vote.

Why, you might ask?

Because the only reason I voted for myself in the first place , to be honest, is to win an amp that I currently cannot afford.

This is my first build. I did it with no experience, used equipment, and alll the wrong tools but I did my very best to build a professional looking box and installed everything to the best of my ability.

truckbuild006.jpg

As you can see I'm pretty new to this forum and have already been nominated for SOTM but what you don't know is that I started my build before I even knew anything about SOTM. I was just doing what I do. That's why it doesn't matter to me weather I "win" or not. I did it for me and I'll eventually upgrade subs/amp/components regardless.

Cracker, along with a few others, started his build by contributing to the forum the entire way by updating his build log page by page. He went the extra mile to upgrade the big three, molded some sick ass custom A-Pillars, installed the amps on either side of the trunk, and built a custom ported box. Some of these upgrades and many more will be installed in my truck eventually but in the mean time, Cracker, here's to ya!:drinks:

crackersboy.jpg

crackerinthesand.jpg

subboxinwork.jpg

cleantrunk.jpg

pillarsontheground.jpg

realcleanfrontstage.jpg

id like to see who voted for who. sometimes I wonder how many people get their friends to sign upo and vote for them so they can win or boost the count. I'm also not a fan of people just signing up here and 8 posts later nominate themselves for SOTM. I think it should be something that is for active members of the community. not someone who signed up for the sole purpose of winning a new amp or whatever.

i do feel chode does a great job at running this ship though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived