SMD HEADQUARTERS! New workshop! GOT MY KEYS! (Pics)

Thanks guys!! oh and the BEST part of it all.....all my shit can get up out my house. I will keep NOTHING here :) Who wants to help build some shelves :D :D

lol guys u could do bass races and crap in there put damper in there also

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

so who is all coming by to make some NOISE? best part is, aint nobody anywhere near! im not gonna do it during business hours so i dont bug my landlord (owner of the body shop) but of course after they all leave aint nathen' out there! Shit we can roll inside, slam the doors shut and slap that shit!! Im gona put a few flat screens in and have my tunes, all that......should be fun!

so who is all coming by to make some NOISE? best part is, aint nobody anywhere near! im not gonna do it during business hours so i dont bug my landlord (owner of the body shop) but of course after they all leave aint nathen' out there! Shit we can roll inside, slam the doors shut and slap that shit!! Im gona put a few flat screens in and have my tunes, all that......should be fun!

Dang....Congrats Bro!!!!!!!!!! I've had that idea of a shop in my head for a long long time. A place where you can get your "work on" after work, organize all your tools, etc... and especially a place to kick it or do whatever, mainly shake the entire building with groundpounding SPL!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work... and oh yeah,,, you got a KILLER paint job on the HOE!!!! L8'r Bro.

Good shit man! It should feel better at home knowing you have all your toys locked away there than outside your door kinda in the open. So many positives to this! Still waiting to see the Honda finished :)

Too bad someone called the VW banner!! Damn it!

PS- see we got the 8) back that is 8)

id love it, not like he said i could have it though lol

Congrats dude.... like others have said it's a dream come true and you are the man.

and of course i'd come be your shop bitch for free if you let me live in the corner on a cot.....and fed me occasionally... lol. You are a big inspiration to a lot of ppl. I just moved back home to NC from TN to go back to school and start my own shop(AudioLogical)tm but I want to do more than just audio.

I have a ratty barn with old office furniture i'm going to use as work benches that i've cleaned up and moved all my tools into, and will hopefully one day have an 1/8th of the rep you have. Your international and still keep it down home. Your builds are companies main pics and advertisements. I see you or your work pop up when I didn't even realize you were associated with that company.

Make the best of what you have and do what you love and do it right. You're a perfect example of that.

If i'm ever in CA you're my first tourist trap...lol

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Sounds like ya need to get you some internet and a wireless router so you can reply to posts from the new shop :)

hells yea, 24 hour live video feed:) do it do it...lol :popcorn:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!