ive already been looking into it, my suspension is super stiff as it is in the back *its not stock suspension* but ill be getting new suspension in the back if i desperately need it

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Love the choice of the new amp, should be loud.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

im almost tempted to say that you should stick to XLs for that power, because you will rarely see 14 volts.

the level 5s should make plenty of noise though

subbed.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Thanks guys, I know Got1lung wont let me down, he did JPs box and that turned out super great, I can just imagine how this will turn out!

*Shok wire just got in !

CIMG0776.jpg

CIMG0777.jpg

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lil cars+big subs+lot of power=some wtf from people and a happy owner xD

This x324546

Love this build man...i want vids badly! Shit's gonna be fatter than a 40$ cheesburger!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

you will more than likely notice that it will be loud sealed up but just get nasty when you open it up for example at 43hz sealed up my car with 3 nightshade 18s dose a 152.4 now open the drivers side door and toss the meter on the floor and change the track to 30hz and it dose a 152.8

I am glued to this build. Seing as I have the loudest daily integra ( at this point)

keep up the hard work!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived