Box almost complete!! 1997 Ford Ranger Two DC LVL 3 15"s

woofer placement?

did you foam that back wall up? after i didnt mine it REALLY stiffened it up.

i got foam around the edges of my roof, stiffened that up as well. have fun with the flexage. :drinks:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Woofers will be inverted, pretty much right behind the headrests and directly in front of the window, thus such dark tint. I foamed the hell out of that back wall!! It flexed with just one level 4 in a shitttttttttty box on dirty power. I think eventually when I save up a little after the majority of the system is done ill get some second skin on there with foam covering it :)

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

omg_moar_cat.jpg

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

So guys a little setback :/ Peedi ended up working a lot this weekend as well as myself so we didn't get to finish the box. Tuesday WILL BE THE DAY this box gets finished.

On a side note, Do you guys think one layer of 3/4MDF is going to be strong enough? I seriously doubt its going to hold unless we do some bracing on the inside of the box. Any suggestions?

Ohh and the graffiti will be behind the vinyl :) The port is going to be sprayed silver and the box will be covered in black pleather vinyl, it should look great when its done. Thanks for looking guys :):santa:

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Bracing will help A LOT also double baffle. If not dowels use 2x4s

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived