6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

wow, ed your work is rediculous! oh trippi i say you give me a bday present of a room in carilse so i can come check your truck out :) jk but for real get this bitch done ed! doing great so far :popcorn:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Truly amazing work and design you guys make a great match no homo. Also I saw a version of this before with 6 fi's and the big ass jbl amps same hummer? :drinks::drinks: Ed you look like your having to much fun with that wiring 8)

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

The beast is almost done. I feel for you Trippi I am excited for this to be done so I know you must be tripping (hahahaha) like a kid before christmas huh? Thats gonna be 2 long days of getting everything dialed in but it will be well worth the wait. Good job Ed and I am glued to the screen waiting for the next video. :clapping:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

If the amps wouldn't function properly "upside down", do you really think Ed would have planned the build this way? Honestly, aren't the boards inside amps attached to the top of the amp to begin with? So technically the hardware inside is rightside up..

Great work Ed...Trip, hope you have ear plugs, lol.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Well I've seen the last generations amps fail when mounted upside down. It has nothing to do with them functioning, it has to do with them overheating and failing. I was just putting it out there for Ed and Trippi, cuz they are my teammates and I wanna see this work out for them and the team.

The last gen amps were way different, they had many issues that these do not.

And you'll see the finished product, a fan powered duct ventilation system has been part of the plans since the beginning.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

The last gen amps were way different, they had many issues that these do not.

And you'll see the finished product, a fan powered duct ventilation system has been part of the plans since the beginning.

Nice, fans and ducts will be awesome, cooling systems are alway mean.

Great pics too, the selenium super tweets are awesome, so are those 10"s. All those speakers are awesome :good:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Nice, fans and ducts will be awesome, cooling systems are alway mean.

Great pics too, the selenium super tweets are awesome, so are those 10"s. All those speakers are awesome :good:

:werd_msword: The FUGGIN' EVERYTHING is awesome!

lol I'm just anxious to see how that box turns out. Thanks to you guys my friend wants me to build him an HT box with an acrylic window <_<

Seriously though, this build is...uh...yeah, can't describe it without blubbering like a fanboy. It's that damn good. Can't wait to see pics and vids of it finished and playing.

Too many projects, too little time...

Archived