apples&oranges Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 No train hopping here. Not even flaming. He's my teammate. That Hummer will stand out at any show, regardless of who is there. I've been to hundreds of shows, and this is definitely a top notch install and system. So, no flaming, just curious, how do you know if Trippis H2 is up to par with "the game" if You personally have never heard it? That just doesnt make any sense to me... Being a top notch install or biggest rims or best whatever is not what I was addressing and I know teammates/installers think they have the best guy but when you enter a particular field, you must go by the rules of that field. It's like saying Trip will beat Dante in SPL or Steve Brown in best install, he won't. Trippi's truck is one of a kind for sure but the conversation here is his vocals. True I never heard it but neither have you, ED or Trippi. We are all assuming from pictures and that's the bottomline. Ive been to shows all over the US as well and it will not win in their style of competing and there is no way around it. Trippi knows, the guy is very educated from when we spoke and when he answer this then we can all lean back and let him do him!
killallblue Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 give me a link to that Carlisle show and i will be there r u going to be at the next pulse show
meade916 Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 i went ahead and expanded the youtube spotlight because i want to add an update EVERY time you post one.....you my friend, have knocked me down to the #2 spot on the sidebar with this bad ass build....... let me know when you have a new update so i can keep it fresh.....and dont pick your nose, were all lookin at you! LOL! good job bro. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Rebel4055 Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 i went ahead and expanded the youtube spotlight because i want to add an update EVERY time you post one.....you my friend, have knocked me down to the #2 spot on the sidebar with this bad ass build....... let me know when you have a new update so i can keep it fresh.....and dont pick your nose, were all lookin at you! LOL! good job bro. This entire site is watching this Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 Makes it good for the site sponsers! Chaching!!! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Stephen Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 SEMA you say? Roadtrip you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Harm Sikkenga Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 so u planning on buying a forklift to go along with this build?
HHR Ed Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 Being a top notch install or biggest rims or best whatever is not what I was addressing and I know teammates/installers think they have the best guy but when you enter a particular field, you must go by the rules of that field. It's like saying Trip will beat Dante in SPL or Steve Brown in best install, he won't. Trippi's truck is one of a kind for sure but the conversation here is his vocals. True I never heard it but neither have you, ED or Trippi. We are all assuming from pictures and that's the bottomline. Ive been to shows all over the US as well and it will not win in their style of competing and there is no way around it. Trippi knows, the guy is very educated from when we spoke and when he answer this then we can all lean back and let him do him! Actually I am the only one who has heard the hummer, Like I said, I test test test. And I have plenty of experience with those NY style battle cars. I have seen and heard the beast a few times and am still waiting to be impressed by it. The 2 cars that impressed me were down at a show in florida and Trippi's Hummer would have a hard time keeping up with those cars. I actually started out doing these types of cars, then moved to SQ and finally SPL. Vocals from all of Trippi's 6.5s are amazing, what he may need to beat all those other cars is the long throw midbass that gets ya in the temple. And thats judging based on what youve seen in pics, no one, not even Trippi, knows what I have in store for some pillars and other pieces. And if any of that doesnt do the job, Trip and I talked over a plan to upgrade already. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
HHR Ed Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 i went ahead and expanded the youtube spotlight because i want to add an update EVERY time you post one.....you my friend, have knocked me down to the #2 spot on the sidebar with this bad ass build....... let me know when you have a new update so i can keep it fresh.....and dont pick your nose, were all lookin at you! LOL! good job bro. Hey I just saw that new feature, good deal man thank you. Next update will be Tuesday or Wednesday I think. Can I pick Trippi's nose? Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
bcpballer64 Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 Actually I am the only one who has heard the hummer, Like I said, I test test test. And I have plenty of experience with those NY style battle cars. I have seen and heard the beast a few times and am still waiting to be impressed by it. The 2 cars that impressed me were down at a show in florida and Trippi's Hummer would have a hard time keeping up with those cars. I actually started out doing these types of cars, then moved to SQ and finally SPL. Vocals from all of Trippi's 6.5s are amazing, what he may need to beat all those other cars is the long throw midbass that gets ya in the temple. And thats judging based on what youve seen in pics, no one, not even Trippi, knows what I have in store for some pillars and other pieces. And if any of that doesnt do the job, Trip and I talked over a plan to upgrade already. How would that even be possible lol? Damn man i dont think there is room for an upgrade . This this is so cool, hell even if it didnt play it still would look sick as hell with just the stuff sitting there not playing. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.