I believe I've fallen in love.

Ive worked on two different srt jeeps! they are fucking bad ass fuck! old guys where driving them lol the jeep would piss on my friends sti any day of the week! i would take it over a trailblazer too, i would also take a vette over a mustang! 8)

ohh tht jeeps makin me drool and imagine it murdered on on 6's!!!!!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

(Coming from a jeep and mustang fan) In my opinion that jeep is Ehh iv never really liked any of the 'Grand Cherokee's i don't know why, but Yes it is better then any of the other Grand Cherokee's out there, Now the mustang on the other hand, thats straight sick!, i likey! its WAY better then that garbage 2010 mustang(I hate the rear end on the 2010 it makes them look Retarded!.)

Oh and to everybody saying the Mustang's are girl cars

THIS IS A GIRLS CAR? 1969-shelby-mustang-gt500-eleanor.jpg 1969 Shelby gt500 'Eleanor'

Oh and what did some of you say about mustang's and sound systems?

25733_1399682833001_1260180478_1170715_4527767_n.jpg

25733_1399682953004_1260180478_1170718_1043971_n.jpg

:D ok im done,lol

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

I'd rather have the jeep, looks badass.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

lol mustangs are made for girls that why everything is small to you because your a guy, I think :P.

Had to LOL at this. My 2010 does 296 at the wheels stock. Im about to wall 3 or 4 dc xl's and add a Kenne Bell supercharger. So 150+ Db's and 550HP.

BTW: hung with a Porsche GT3 from 100 to 140 mph before he got me. Don't bash 'stangs, man.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

stang_smoke.jpg

/thread

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Archived