Team-Atomic-Andrew Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 ok im done with this thread, im bored
chrispy Posted March 30, 2010 Author Report Posted March 30, 2010 why cant any admins be awake? their goddamn ban hammers are charging. if we're the gay ones then how come YOU keep bringing up gay shit. it seems like you like it since you never push anybody away and you keep posting here cus ur slobbin on my knob cant help it my system 2 12" diamond d3 subs Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said: Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio. Fucking weak man.
vr6bass Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
cracker Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 i started to drool from being in this retarded thread this long so now im out March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
chrispy Posted March 30, 2010 Author Report Posted March 30, 2010 Cool story, bro. my system 2 12" diamond d3 subs Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said: Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio. Fucking weak man.
that guy Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 “He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Winston Churchill
vr6bass Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 Cool story, bro. jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
dwright27 Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 u dont gotta disguise it. wat u rly mean is "where you at dude? if its local let me come and blow you." no thanks though. a diamond upside down is a pussy. im glad someone caught the creampie notion 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Noobtastic14 Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 This thread is WAYYY out of hand. chrispy- you have a PM -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.