What setup caused these bright ass lights?

deleted

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

If I remember correctly the vehicle is an IS350 with a ZKX projector lens retrofit and a really long exposure time on the camera. The light don't really spread that far on the road the high exposure time on the camera amplifys the light as noted by the rather bright lights in the distance...

NOBODY cares what you have James... he asked what that car, if I can remember he didn't ask what you had on your 93' Jetta...

And OP post this in future visions section he sells lights so he will tell you...

looks like someones still a little butthurt that i wouldnt take thier lowball on some woofers.

anyhow on topic my post were for comparison purposes, hella angled out and up HIDS will give you a simular result as that, as far as bulb id say 4300 using my bulbs as a comparison in color.

also dumbfuck i dont have a 93

those are some SILVERSTARS you can get at any auto parts store! hahaha jk but those are bright a fawk, im thinking its something along the lines of this...has to be for them to bet that bright!

163_0804_09z+2008_Spring_Off_road_Expo+Desert_dynamics_off_road_truck.jpg

to me it looks like a long exposure on the camera.

And thats all.

color seems to be 4300

and looks like he has more thna 1 set of lights on, maybe the highbeams kicked on too.\

\

And rose-villan...

come in and disrespect someone for no reason again, and Ill make sure you get a va-ca.

Hella uncalled for.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived