Been on the news the last few days since the verdict came down making the father repay the church that protested the funeral in the first place, i agree that shouldnt be 1st amendment protected and considered harassment.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Someone commented on the article and i love what they said.

"If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. - James 1:26 (NLT)"

Sure being an American you can say what you want but where is my right to break your nose if what you say is so outlandish?

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

That is just so wrong. I can't believe this is actually happening.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

http://news.yahoo.co...wpphu-container I wish I could express my right to beat their worthless faces into the ground, honestly these people dont deserve to live.

these sacks of religious shit need dropped in the mix and see how quick they accept military help. what happened to the normal religious people who dont push there garbage on everyone else. all this from some morons interpretation of a fucking book.....

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

That is just so wrong. I can't believe this is actually happening.

I think the worst part is that it is allowed to happen. nobody stepping up and doing what is necessary to make them go away. I would follow on of them home and hold protest at their house, then find where they work and do it there too.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

if you watch the video the chick holds a sign that says "dont worship the dead" LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAAHA what the hell do they do? they worship a dead guy that may or may not have ever existed..... :bull: i say we :ban2: them from life

Edited by psx2p

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

WOW i cant believe how retarded this is. So many things are going threw my head. I'm Canadian and don't really know the laws of the US, but this should be against the law. I understand freedom of speech, but when you go out of your way to interrupt a ceremony like this especially when the people who are mourning do not have somewhere else they can go. It doesn't matter where you hold the funeral they will follow. To me that would be in violation of freedom of space? i don't know if that exists but it should. So what there 30 meter's away. From 30 meters away i can yell pretty loud, and if you got a bunch of people yelling the same thing, it would be overwhelming for people only 30 meter's away. this is unbelievable.

reaper.png