LMAO Best Friend's Car

Tell him to leave the cage and bars on window in there, they way when he is rattling peoples minds with his system they won't be able to escape. :trippy::trippy:

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

thats fuckin great! id rock that, my friend had one aswell but it was a "county brownie" edition it was a brown ford. same deal everything still there.

HAVE FUN!

cool :D

I think the tint and decals are legal, they won't sell it if it's not..

This is't true in Texas. A friend of mine bought an ex-Trooper truck and has caught nothing but hell since he got it.

The tint is integrated and was stopped for it before he got it home. The shops here REFUSE to let it pass inspection.

Whoops.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

that car looks familiar... what part of the cape you from maxim? i live in harwich

I live in Sandwich, as well as my friend.

Lol, he plans on leaving the cage in. Apparently it's designed to keep the car's gravity centered when cornering, and it also looks badass. It's also one more incentive to call "shotgun" when we're riding in his car. There's seat belts in the back, but they're covered by the seat cover so we're gonna have to pull the seats or take off the covers before he gets it inspected. He wants to pull all the decals and everything off and get it repainted black, but I like it with the decals, especially the big 706 on top. What do you guys think?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Bet that makes people sitting in the back feel real comfortable.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

how's the front suspension?

I had been looking at a 93 Caprice that was an ex-CHP and took it to my mechanic and he said the front suspension was shot and needed a lot of work :( I didn't get the car after that, plus brakes were already bad, dash, doors & upholstery was shit and ants were in the trunk :(

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived