DC Sound Lab

DC vinyls...got flat white and flat black hit me up!

please try, or I gotta build him 18s

if he will accept 18s

21"s are so damn hard to get

But yeah man, if you can make/sell some shockers that will have a over all diameter no larger than 5", maybe 4.5" that would be sweet

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ok let me work on sizing them...

small ones are like 3-4" wide or tall...anything bigger than 6" is large and id charge a bunch more prolly simply because all the vinyl those would use vs the small ones or some words...well see how much i use playin around...in between sessions i waste a foot of vinyl :(

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

yep send me a black and white .jpeg, or bmp and i should be able to make it monochrome and vectorize it. it might not come out perfectly smooth as i havent dialed in my skills but should come out decent.

the machine is a uscutter mh871 or something close to that.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

here is a tip for ya...put a weed border on the stuff you cut. make it a square/rectangle that is .2" larger than the design. example: art is 12.6" wide overall; weed border would be 13.0" wide, giving you a .2" square border around the art. this makes everything easier when weeding, masking and especially applying the decals. it gives you a straight section to put a tape strip on to hinge the decal for application. also if you work on a 30" roll, you should get 27" of useable width. on a 15" roll you will get 13". when you order vinyl get yourself an Olfa knife and a pack of blades for it, you'll never go back to the exacto! and try a few different types of squeegees to find the one that works for you for masking and installing.

good luck man!

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

what can you get to me for 5-7 bucks

how about a big ass volcom logo for the side of my mini fridge? (just white)

Edited by MileSwimmer4444

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring