I believe if a person is to serve a life sentence they should have the choice to get the punishment or not to. Think about it, that puts alot more stress on them knowing they have the choice to rot away in a cell or accept the death penalty. Just my take.

I could go more into detail but I think I've mentioned enough.

Edited by Eric B

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Even life sentences can get parole. And I don't wanna pay taxes to keep some fuckhead alive in jail forever. Kill them. They're not doing us a favor either way.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I believe if a person is to serve a life sentence they should have the choice to get the punishment or not to. Think about it, that puts alot more stress on them knowing they have the choice to rot away in a cell or accept the death penalty. Just my take.

I could go more into detail but I think I've mentioned enough.

Just to add. You do know once you are sentanced for death penalty that they make you rot for like 10 even 20 years before it's your turn to get poisened! Look at for example Scott Peterson he killed his wife and kid like Christmas 05(ithink) and he's still in prison!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

and we are paying to keep them alive. I'm all in favor of the death penalty. i'm also in favor of going out the same way you took someone out if you committed a murder etc.

as you can tell my idea for this will never work lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

and we are paying to keep them alive. I'm all in favor of the death penalty. i'm also in favor of going out the same way you took someone out if you committed a murder etc.

as you can tell my idea for this will never work lol

Just chiming in about the cost portion. It can cost almost 10x more to have a person sentenced to death rather than sentenced to life in prison. If you were really worried about the money coming out of your wallet, you would want life in prison. On top of that, with the death penalty once it's over it's over. Life in prison, they have decades to sit in prison, think about what they did, and know that they're stuck in that cell until the day they finally die which could be 50 years down the line.

i think you should write about IA DP's just to see what they think lol

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol