Guest MegaloManiac Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 well here it is http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070626/ap_on_...Y39A.GmQvrMWM0F fuckin steroids
BURRITO Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 fuckin steroids they call that... "Roid Rage" Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
roscoe1129 Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 I rest my case......but I know for a fact that steroids will do that shit to you.....I was on DOCTOR PRESCRIBED injections for close to 4 years, my body was not producing testosterone naturally so I had to self inject every 10 days. I pulled myself off of them after having a rage and getting locked up.....pretty fucked up shit. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
BURRITO Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 ^^^ pretty much sums it up!!! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
roscoe1129 Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 yup will never go back on it! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
groundpounder2k2 Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 locked up?...as in jailIm sure he meant he locked his keys in his car My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
roscoe1129 Posted June 26, 2007 Report Posted June 26, 2007 Yes sir! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.